• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Help Thread] AoChuang GTS tensioning problem

WCA
2017ALQU01
Thread starter #1
I got the AoChuang GTS recently and tried to tension it without success. The center cap won't come off no matter what I try to remove or how I try to remove it. All help will be appreciated.

Same problem here! I can see the center piece is in 2 different pieces but i can't get either one of them to come out. Really sad because the cube came OOTB insanely great for me, but the blue side is just making a bad springy noise...

Woops, nevermind! I posted an answer too early lol. I checked MoYu's website, and they show the piece you need to remove in order to see the screw. Just really carefully but with a good amount of force, try to take off the little piece with your thumb and index, then you should get this :

Attachments