• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Any way to turn off email notification of Reply to Thread?

dskids

WCA
2017SKID01
Hello,

I am new to the forum and yesterday started my first thread. As replies started to come in I received several emails notifying me of the replies. I went into my account settings an unchecked pretty much every box that was associated with email notification of some sort, but I'm still getting these notifications of replies to my thread.

Is there any way to turn this off?

Thanks
Drew

dskids

WCA
2017SKID01
Thanks for the info. I ended up just emptying my subscriptions folder, but changing notification settings by thread might be a better option in the future because I do use the subscribed threads list from time to time on other forums.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
Hello,

I am new to the forum and yesterday started my first thread. As replies started to come in I received several emails notifying me of the replies. I went into my account settings an unchecked pretty much every box that was associated with email notification of some sort, but I'm still getting these notifications of replies to my thread.

Is there any way to turn this off?

Thanks
Drew
Also under User CP > General Settings > Default Thread Subscription Mode > Do Not Subscribe