• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Angstrom Cubes - Valk or GTS2?

Which one do you prefer?

• Angstrom Valk M

• Angstrom GTS2M

• I like both equally

• Never tried either

Results are only viewable after voting.
WCA
2016WILH03
The Angstrom cubes have been coming out recently. Both (GTS2M and Valk M) cost $52 for stickered and $49 stickerless. Personally I like the Valk as equal as the GTS2 (Non-Angstrom), but JRCuber says the GTS2M feels better out of the box.

U

Underwatercuber

I have tried the angstrom gts2, own a boron treated gts2 and own a hypercoated gts2 and they all aren’t too different from the stock cubes. You can feel the difference if you pay attention but honestly its probably not worth $50 to get a cube that feels a just a little softer than normal when you could get the original for $20. I would reccomend a cosmic cube or a pro shop cube instead.

WCA
2016WILH03
I have tried the angstrom gts2, own a boron treated gts2 and own a hypercoated gts2 and they all aren’t too different from the stock cubes. You can feel the difference if you pay attention but honestly its probably not worth $50 to get a cube that feels a just a little softer than normal when you could get the original for $20. I would reccomend a cosmic cube or a pro shop cube instead.
What's a hypercoated cube?