An algorithm website I used to know

Discussion in 'Cubing Help & Questions' started by apoplectic, Apr 7, 2012.

Welcome to the Speedsolving.com. You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community of over 30,000 people, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us and we'll help you get started. We look forward to seeing you on the forums!

Already a member? Login to stop seeing this message.
  1. apoplectic

apoplectic Member

May 29, 2007
    Saint Cloud, FL
    YouTube:
    Apoplectic1
    There used to be a really good website I used to know with a bunch of different algorithms for each OLL and PLL case. All I can remember is that it was ran by a poster here, and it was in his sig. I liked it because it had each one with an R F and U turn only algorithm that was useful when I was trying to do one handed solving. Does it still exist?

2. soldii3runit

soldii3runit Member

Apr 5, 2012
    YouTube:
    ali3nhunterdo
    Do you remember the name of the poster or at least part of his name?

3. Thompson

Thompson Member

Dec 11, 2008
    WCA:
    2008CLAR01
    I thought this was going to be a Walk of the Earth cubing parody.

4. Olji

Olji Premium Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Sweden
    WCA:
    2010JONS01
    I don't know about that site you're describing, but I guess the easiest option would be to check out the algorithm database.

5. Jokerman5656

Jokerman5656 Catch Me If You Can

Mar 15, 2009
    Minnesota
    WCA:
    2009BRAI01
    YouTube:
    jokerman5656