• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

alone cubers

Ardnys35

hi. I like cubing because I can think more clearly when I solve them. It helps me. But there no cubers around me so I can't share my cubing experience with people. When my class see me solving the cube they are like "wow, how do you solve"
I want to talk with people who can solve the cube. I want to share my experiences about cubing and I wonder how other cubers feel.
I am learning English and I want to improve myself.
I solve 3x3, 4x4, mirror cube and pyraminx.
3x3 PB: 28 second (very lucky) and I average about 36 seconds.
4x4: over 3 minutes xd i am very slow but its relaxing
Maybe there is someone like me. We can be friends :>

Piyush1905

you are soooo like me.Some time ago i also had a PB of 27/28 (now it's 20) and my average is the same as you in 3×3 and 4×4 as well.I also have the same puzzles as you with a 2×2 more than you.Where are you from ?

Last edited:

Ardnys35

you are soooo like me.Some time ago i also had a PB of 27/28 (now it's 20) and my average is the same as you in 3×3 and 4×4 as well.I also have the same puzzles as you with a 2×2 more than you.Where are you from ?
I am from Turkey

Dylan Swarts

WCA
2017SWAR03
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey. I'm a more advanced solver but I'd gladly make some new friends. I was looking for some right now. 15 avg on 3x3. I do 2x2-7x7 and blindfolded events. I do pyra, mega, sq1 and skewb too but not my priorities. Im from South Africa. My home language is Afrikaans but my English is okay. - Dylan