• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
A thread for accomplishments, hence the title, "Accomplishments Thread".

Just post your accomplishments here. I decided to make an accomplishments thread because they have one in TwistyPuzzles and I think it would be nice to have one here too.

I'll start: I've finally gotten around to starting learning CLS! Hooray for me!:D So far, I only know about 6, but I'm learning a few everyday.
woohoo! on my way to solving 2x2 blindfolded, next up is the 3x3?

WCA
2018ISOM02
YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzgIKWl
Half Turns Only 3x3 is pretty fun

This post was in the 3x3 half turns only example game thread, but I thought this belonged here instead.

I did ~40 filmed solves today and got some pretty good solves, ytuwr single and pb ao5.
It is a pretty bad filming angle, but still good enough, kinda the best I could xd

YTUWR SINGLE- 1.27

PB AVERAGE OF 5- 6.95

Current Ao5 YTUWR is 6.38 by LH Cuber
Previous Single YTUWR was 1.81 by LH Cuber
, now is 1.27 by me.

I'm only 0.7 off of YTUWR Ao5, 6.95 vs. 6.38 eeeeee so close, maybe I’ll get it soon?