• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

A quick idea

pjgat09

What do you get when you mulitply your PB single time (non-lucky) for 3x3 by the number of algorithms you knew (for that method) at that time. 19.42 * 21 = 407.82 for me. What are yours?

dougreed

That seems kind of vague. What exactly do you mean by "algorithms"? I technically know hundreds (if not more) algorithms for the F2L alone, but some of them are painfully obvious. Or are you just counting LL algorithms?

-Doug

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
I guess you could define an algorithum as something you learned in this format: R' U R. All of the items that you learned on your own without looking at an algorithum is not considered an algorithum.
Pat

dougreed

Maybe I'm missing something, but what differentiates a F2L "move" from a LL "algorithm"? I don't want to argue about it, I'm just curious for the purposes of this thread B)

-Doug