• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 30,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

3x3 With Feet Getting Removed

WCA
2016QUIN01
4BLD and 5BLD means are being added, and while this likely means I'll never get platinum, I'm happy that the tiers will be harder to get. Considering like 6 people got platinum this year, it's becoming too large of a club. Even though 1 might be small, I expect Shivam Bansal will get it soon, and there's someone else as well I'm forgetting. I'll edit if I remember.

WCA
2016BAIR01
4BLD and 5BLD means are being added, and while this likely means I'll never get platinum, I'm happy that the tiers will be harder to get. Considering like 6 people got platinum this year, it's becoming too large of a club. Even though 1 might be small, I expect Shivam Bansal will get it soon, and there's someone else as well I'm forgetting. I'll edit if I remember.
Currently there are 20 Platinum members, 46 Gold members, 94 Silver members and 33 Bronze members.

currently, 87 people have 4BLD means, 29 people have 5BLD means and 23 people have both.

With the inclusion of BigBLD means, there would be
1 Platinum member (Jan Bentlage),
3 Gold members (Cale Schoon, Mark Boyanowski, Yunqi Ouyang),
6 Silver members (Wenjie Xu, Mike Hughey, Jason White, Sukant Koul, Hanns Hub, Kit Clement)
183 Bronze members (everybody else who's currently Bronze+)

Copied and edited slightly from facebook

WCA
2012SZEW01
YouTube
SajwoPL
Even though 1 might be small, I expect Shivam Bansal will get it soon, and there's someone else as well I'm forgetting. I'll edit if I remember.
i don't get why people care about this silly unofficial club.. also it might be 1 person only right now but im sure one day there will be easily over 1000 people there

WCA
2016BAIR04
i don't get why people care about this silly unofficial club.. also it might be 1 person only right now but im sure one day there will be easily over 1000 people there
One the one hand, yes I agree. On the other hand, it is a large part of my motivation to learn new events and continue going to and organizing competitions.