• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Unofficial] 3x3 solve 41.44

Akash Rupela

WCA
2012RUPE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just a tip, instead of having a feeling like i will just solve it the fastest i can, be smart. the Energy will go in vain if you try to go super fast on a road, suddenly a turn comes. you apply brakes. look for where is the turn, start car again. I hope u get the reference (read a big pause halfway through your solve)

Vinny

WCA
2011VECC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Just a tip, instead of having a feeling like i will just solve it the fastest i can, be smart. the Energy will go in vain if you try to go super fast on a road, suddenly a turn comes. you apply brakes. look for where is the turn, start car again. I hope u get the reference

In other words, instead of trying to turn the cube as fast as you can, try turning the cube really slow to improve your lookahead.