weisu

1. RawJM

Improving the AoSu?

So I bought a Mini MoYu AoSu a few weeks ago, and has become my main over my first AoSu. I watched a few different videos from popular cubers, and see that they use WeiSu soft springs in their cube and seems to improve the performance. Can anyone go into more detail on that?
  2. Tanzer

Selling Florian Modded 5x5, Moyu Weisu 4x4, and Moyu Weilong V1

Quick note- You get a discount if you buy more than one (shipping plus handling) Florian Modded Shengshou 5x5- Very well florian modded, doesn't pop, turns amazing. Very well broken in, hundreds of solves. Half bright stickers with light blue. $22-25 Moyu Weisu 4x4- Pretty gummy, still...
  3. rj

[Review] MoYu Weisu 4x4x4

This thread is for reviews of the MoYu Weisu 4x4x4. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts on the...
  4. *LukeMayn*

The One-Answer Question Thread [closed]

Read before posting. Search before posting a question. The "search thread" tool in this thread can be used to see if someone already asked a similar question here. Depending on the question, you may also find answers on the Speedsolving Wiki, or in other threads. If you have questions about WCA...