competition

1. That_slow_guy

How fast do I need to solve to compete in pyraminx and 2x2 and get 2nd round

How fast do I need to be to compete in 2x2 and pyraminx? Possibly 2nd round? Maybe even cutoff
  2. TheSpeedSkewber

Speedsolving 3x3 Switch Up + TPS Time Trials 2023 | Started

Speedsolving Time Trials 2023 Main Event: PLL Time Attack Events PLL Time Attack 3x3 Beginner PLL Time Attack And just for fun- 3x3 Beginner's method only NOTE FOR BEGINNER PLL ATTACK The PLLs are T, Y, Ua, Ub, Z and H. NOTE FOR PLL TIME ATTACK For submissions below 35 seconds i require...
  3. Skewby_Doo

Cornucopia Cubing 2023 - Forum Comp(Submit times by 11/27!)

Events: 2x2 3x3 OH 4x4 5x5 Skewb Pyraminx Clock Square-1 Register here: Registration The competition will start when we have 10 competitors(Including me) The format will be 3 rounds for each event(top 50 percent make next round), Rd1, Rd 2, Finals. Once finals are over for each event, I will...
  4. Skewby_Doo

Removed 1x1 Challenge

Removed it due to being useless
  5. fes_77

Speedsolving Forum end of year CHAMPIONSHIP (STARTED)

I'm here with another comp for all of you! I'll try to make this a yearly thing (sorry if someone already does this yearly) anyone can join no matter what your skill level is! The comp will be Round Robin --> Bracket Tournament so 32 people will be in the round robin (see spoiler to see how it...
  6. Bingus Ringus McDingus

All competitors in Agoura SpookCubing and all SoCal Cubers, unite here!

I am going to the competition there, and I would like to know: 1. If you're going, what your WCA ID/real name is 2. If you have a team-blind partner yet. I want to build a community of West Coast cubers that I can coordinate competitions with, build a friendly group of people I can actually see...
  7. Americancuber232

3x3 competition(scrambles)

This competition will start when there are atleast 8 competitors. Just if you want to join. The format will be single elimination best ao12(yes I know an ao12 is weird). Worst ao12 will be eliminated. Competitiors: An Animating Cuber Advantageousfrog Cubenerd74 JDAW6 1x1 Wr Holder AJT17 Torrian...
  8. IMG_0200.jpeg

IMG_0200.jpeg

Man they really messed up my age 🤣
  9. cubenerd74

SS NxN autunm(REGISTERATIONS CLOSED)

This is an online competition focused on NxNs. There is a competitor limit of 30, and It will start on September 4th. Events: 2x2-7x7, side event 1, side event 2 About the side event: The side event exists so that the competition has some variety, and the number of events is an even...
  10. BirdCubing

Empire State Fall Favorites 2023

Hi Everyone! Here is the link to the competition https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/competitions/EmpireStateFallFavorites2023 It has 2x2-7x7, 3x3 OH, Clock, Megaminx, Pyraminx, Skewb, and Square-1 It’s in Albany, NY It has a 120 Competitor limit You can only choose up to 4 events and...
  11. VincentCuber

3x3 Bracket Challenge

Inspired by @fes_77 comp. This is a single elimination competition. Here is the form: https://forms.gle/RcQGSBDDrMfpp3Dc9 Here is the bracket: https://challonge.com/zyr7bdhz Good Luck
  12. R

Skateboarding-Cuber needs your support!

What's up guys, I wanted to reach out to the speed solving community and see if I could get some help out with a non-speed solving related competition. I was selected to compete in Tony Hawk's Skatepark Hero Contest, to win a trip to San Diego to meet Tony and skate with him. If you could...
  13. VincentCuber

This competition has been canceled

Competition for blind and multi blind. 2blind, 3blind, 4x4 blind, 5x5 blind, and multiblind. Competitor limit of 15, PM for registration. I don’t think I’ll make that limit, but yeah. There will be 1 round. 9 people
  14. C

Online Comp

So, I'm doing a competition (online), and I will allow 30 competitors. Sign up with the form and put in your solve videos. Please show times in video so that I can calculate averages. I am doing this for the first time, so if you have any tips, please reply. 3x3 Scrambles: 1) U D' F2 U' B2 R'...
  15. Davian

[Unofficial] Pyraminx Competition (scrambles are here) )

I am hosting a Pyramimx competition on saturday or sunday 29 or 30 april. Information. 1- There will be 2 rounds. The top 10 will qualify for the finals. You must record your solves on the final. For first round you dont have to. 2- To register, you can send me a PM or register on the...
  16. Bingus Ringus McDingus

Ringus' Progression Thread (Me sucking at NxN lol)

Goals: Sub-5 2x2 Sub-20 3x3 Sub-2:00 4x4 Sub-3:00 5x5 Sub-7:00 6x6 Sub-10:00 7x7 Sub-1:00 3x3OH Sub-9 Pyra Sub-10 Skewb Sub-3:00 Mega Sub-12 Clock
  17. TheSpeedSkewber

Yet Another 2x2 Test: Switching Mains a Week Before a Comp

I currently main the Moyu RS2M Evo. Its a great cube and i love it. I've always heard people say NOT to switch mains close to a comp, so ive decided to order a YJ MGC Elite 2x2, and i've timed the delivery to come on monday, just 5 days before the competition. We'll see how much my results...
  18. VincentCuber

Cube Against Cancer Texas 2023

I would like to know if anyone is going to Cube Against Cancer 2023. Why? I don’t know. I am just wondering. Cube against Cancer has 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 7x7, and OH. I know this is short but I’m just wondering who will be there. I will be there. Bye.
  19. tetraaa

Should this Pyraminx "solve" be DNFed?

Read the whole description before posting please.
  20. caleb_g

Downsolve Competition

So, I just randomly had this idea for a fun competition. The idea is to take a 3x3 scramble, and you can solve it however you want to. You can use AI to find the best solution, or just find a fast solution yourself- the idea is to get the fastest time possible with the scramble. I am not super...