stuck

1. nuclearbigdaddy

Shengshou 8x8 Internal Layer Stuck!

HELP!! I disassembled my SS 8x8 to lube the core and when I reassembled it, the middle layer wont turn on two axises. It seems to be a problem under the green center pieces.
  2. C

[Help Thread] ZZ method / EOLine Discussion

Please use this thread to post questions related to the ZZ method. Here is the ZZ/ZB method discussion thread. -*-*-*-*- I'm trying to get sub-20 I really need to improve my efficiency to do that, so I figure you guys could see what I'm doing wrong here. I used to solve with Fridrich...
  3. RTh

My 2x2x2 Lan Lan cube is stucked.

Hi, I just received my new Lan Lan 2x2x2 cube and began scrambling it, when suddenly a piece moved from it's original position, I don't know exactly what happened, but now I can't move correctly the cube, and some movements are impossible. Any suggestion? I've searched in the forum and didn't...
  4. pcwiz

[Help Thread] How to Get Faster using the Fridrich / CFOP Method

PDF Version of this Guide - March 23, 2013 Welcome! This thread will be a guide to help you get faster at solving the Rubik’s Cube using the popular Fridrich/CFOP method. Please read this thread and do some forum searching prior to asking questions about becoming faster. First off, the...