bad

1. D

Finally, I have found the worst Ja Perm!

This algorithm is inspired by a Winter Variation alg that goes like such: L’ U2 R U R’ U2 L. The alg is done by holding the cube the way you would hold the Jb Perm and doing this: (L’ U2 R U R’ U2 L)3 U2 (L’ U2 R U R’ U2 L)3 This alg is 43 moves, so not even close to as long as the long H perm...
  2. J

J727S's progression thread | trying to average sub 35 with roux

trying using roux instead of LBL now Every PB is outdated, please refer to my cubedesk profile https://www.cubedesk.io/user/J727S PB (LBL): 29.661 PB (Roux):34.461 The goal is an average of sub 1 min with Roux. I only know LSE on Roux right now and using LBL for everything else(besides blocks)...
  3. Etotheipi

Attempting to be Tarzan while doing OH

I was bored, so I got my sister to film me being dumb. Not the best shot of the actual solve, but it was fun lol. Also I'm bad at OH so I stopped swinging much at the end so that was lame.
  4. cashis

[Unofficial] 12.05 PB Reconstruction [Help & Tips appreciated]

just bc I like reconstructing [12.05] U2 L B2 L B2 F2 R U2 L' D2 R D B' F' D' L2 U' B D2 B2 F2 generated with qqtimer x y2 L F2 u' R' u R' /cross L' U L/ 1st pair U' R' U R y L' U' L/ 2nd R' U' R U' R' U' R/ 3rd U F' U' F/ 4th (could have been preserved with rotation + sledge) R' M2 U' F' U F...
  5. antoineccantin

[Official] Some of my solves from US Nationals 2012

Unfortunately, most of my best solves were not filmed, but I still have some good ones. Any tips, tricks, comments or reconstructions would be very much appreciated!
  6. xavier45

Bad Cubing Habits?

Hello, I wanted to know your bad cubing habits, for example if I am timing my self I will sometimes look at the timer and mess up my algorithm. Hope to see some very crazy responses from the community. -xavier
  7. Winston Yang

[Help thread] DaYan ZhanChi

Hi I recently received a Dayan Zhanchi and it is really good and I was wondering if your center caps are really loose like myns they are really loose
  8. G

Silcone spray not working?

i just went out and bought some silicone spray to lube all my cubes. i tested it first on my rubiks 3x3x3 to see if it would work. and it just made my cube kind of clicky. i used liquid wrench silicone spray. it makes it faster when moving fast, but when moving slow it feels kind of sticky and...