comps

1. Filipe Teixeira

should 3x3 be removed?

here are 5 reasons why 3x3 should be removed: 1. feliks zemdegs 2. there is only one good method 3. 3x3 is inside other events: blindfolded, 4x4, 5x5, 6x6, 7x7, one-handed and fmc. 3x3 is redundant and should logically be removed 4. too much luck involved. 5. hardware is too good, stealing the...
  2. Iwannaganx

Buying cubes at comps.

I wanted to buy a new 3x3, and I have decided on a Gan 356X. (I will make a new speedsolving account and call it 'ihaveaganx') I wanted to go to speedcube.com.au, the physical shop, about half an hour away from my house. But then my NON-CUBER mother told me I should save my money and when I go...
  3. CJCubing

Pangasinan Speedcubing Open 3 2019

Upcoming Competition in the Philippines. Competition on May 19th, 2019, from 10AM - 7PM. Any cubers in close proximity to venue and are interested, please check and register at https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/competitions/PangasinanOpen32019. -Image taken from the Philippine Cubers...
  4. Luis

cubecomps.com - for delegates and organizers

I've been working in a website for official competitions management: cubecomps.com My main goal in this project has been helping as much as possible to delegates and organizers in their tasks. Some of the benefits of using cubecomps.com are: Three separate ways to use the web: as an...