puzzle

1. That_slow_guy

What is your main

This is a thread for showing your mains.
  2. J

Ergonomic version of "magic cube 4d"

Hi! I made a virtual reality version of "magic cube 4d". It's much more comfortable than original version and is actually playable. Thanks to VR controllers that are attached to player's hands, you can actually "hold it in your hands" and rotate it's parts quickly, almost like with a real...
  3. TheSpeedSkewber

The Puzzle Legality Guide

I keep seeing loads of the same threads being spammed out so here you go. 1. Can i have [X] centre cap/logo on [Y] face? A puzzle may have a logo on a colored part. If it does, it must have at most one colored part with a logo. Exception: For blindfolded events, a puzzle must not have a logo...
  4. P

Help us solve this puzzle

Hello, We have received this paper with the instruction:"Find the monster". That's all we have, the people making these puzzles usually make it pretty hard and weird so it's probably not a very easy one.
  5. G

verypuzzle clover cube for sale

shapeshifting verypuzzle clover cube for sale. I want to sell it fast. I only solved it once, but it is in perfect condition. $30 (or best offer)
  6. C

Wtb shapeways puzzles/hand moded cubiods 3x5x7, 4x6x8, 5x7x9, 4x5x6 etc

Looking to buy used since many cubiods are hard to get or unavailable. Will offer reasonable price based on specific item and condition. PayPal or any other reputable payment methods available. Feel free to pm me. Thanks.
  7. LightFlame_

A New Yet Old Puzzle

(Heads up, I don't actually know where to put this post, so I just put it here. If this is incorrect, then PM me with the correct folder to put this thread in. I need help with this puzzle, so I figured this would be the best place to call for help.) So, let's rewind to 2016. I was traveling...
  8. KenBrace

Your top 10 puzzle recommendations?

I'm starting a new speed cubing store and would like to know what your top 10 recommendations are. Currently I'm stocking the following items... Dayan Zhanchi 3x3 Dayan Guhong 3x3 V2 MoYu WeiLong 3x3 V2 MoYu AoLong 3x3 V2 Fangshi Shuang Ren 3x3 MoYu Aosu 4x4 ShengShou 4x4...
  9. A

Child Genius 2016 Seeking 8-12 year olds

Child Genius returns for a fourth series and is looking for children aged 8-12 (and their families) to take part. Applications are now open at http://www.walltowall.co.uk/childgeniusapplication.aspx See below for more info: Wall to Wall Media, the production company behind award-winning...
  10. slewiscasting

New Game Show Seeking the Nation's Brightest!

Hi Everyone! I am currently casting a new prime-time competition that is looking for the Nation's Brightest to compete for a huge cash prize. Since our show is all about puzzles and problem-solving, I have a feeling that all of you speed solvers might have the skills that would be perfect for...
  11. ImnotHoneydew

WTB Green metalised ghost cube!

Hello again, I am looking for a green metalised ghost cube? Is anyone willing to sell this? PM me to discuss prices. Thank you!
  12. ImnotHoneydew

Best puzzle in collection

Hello everyone, I was wondering, what is your favourite, most proud of, best puzzle in your collection. I am interested to hear what different people have. ;) Thanks for posting!
  13. ImnotHoneydew

WTB Golden Cube

Hello again, I am looking for Golden Cube, any colour. Thank you. B)
  14. ImnotHoneydew

WTB Golden Egg!

Hello everyone! I have been looking for a long time for a Golden Egg, and I can't find one anywhere. I was wondering if any of you guys have one you are willing to sell. That is all. B)
  15. TheSeppomania

Ghost Cube 1:23.76 single UWR

should be the fastest solve so far ;)
  16. A

New Moyu Shapemod Puzzle

New Moyu Puzzle Available on HKNowStore Named: Moyu Crazy Yileng Cube. Apparantly, Moyu seems to dominate Twisty Puzzles Industry. And Moyu, we are still waiting for the 5x5x5 Links and Picture...
  17. Coolster01

[Unofficial] [YTUWR] 4.341 Skewb Average of 12! (Stackmat)

I'll try not to complain too much, but ugghhhhh that 10.33 was soooo bad. It's okay, I'll do sub-4 eventually. Times: YTUWR Skewb Average of 12: 4.341 Time List: 1. 5.050 B' L B' L U' B' U' B' U' 2. (6.856) R U R U R B L R' 3. 2.926 U R' B L' B R' B R 4. 3.525 U' B L' U'...
  18. Tony Fisher

Tony Fisher's Petaminx Ball (AKA Petaball)

Having made my 11x11x11 V-Ball I decided to use the same technique on a Petaminx. I first shaped the ball with a Dremel and then filled in the gaps with Milliput. For some pieces though this was clearly a mistake since the filled areas had more than one open side meaning I had to careful sculpt...
  19. Erifdex

SwitchTile - A New Puzzle for your Touchscreen Device [Android]

Download (Android) | Support on Patreon Hi Speedsolving! I have just released a brand new version of switchtile - a puzzle game for touchscreen devices, where a scrambled two-dimensional grid of tiles must be rearranged back to the original grid pattern as fast as possible. It's completely...
  20. R

I invented my own paper version of the ' Rubik's Cube '.

I invented a new game called the Origami Snowflake Game. The game uses a square sheet of paper that contains 32 triangles. This paper is folded into a sequence of geometric snowflake shapes. The player with the fastest folding time wins. The game can be seen at...