mini

1. Mini Valk Review

Mini Valk Review

2. R

Vintage rubix mini cube (unpacked) 1974

Is there any info anyone could give me on this, (price wise) as I can’t see anything on the internet like this
  3. S

CHEAP GTS3M AND WUQUE MINI M

gts3 m lubed with lubicle black and angstrom for only 25 USD Wuque m mini setup with angstrom for only 20 Selling compound v for 7 dollars Instagram: @nicecubestore
  4. S

Looking to buy Type C mini 4x4

Looking to buy a Type C mini 4x4 (46mm) Preferably in black, stickers in good condition, and under $10 USD shipped. Message me if you have one for sale, thanks!
  5. cubeflip

DaYan + Mf8 4x4s now mini! 6.0cm

I noticed that a lot been complaining that the DaYan + Mf8 4x4s are too big for their liking. And people were speculating when the mini version would come out. Well they're out now on 51morefun.com! http://51morefun.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=90&products_id=242...
  6. S

Best Mini 3x3x3

Hi guys. I really want a mini 3x3 for going out and stuff, but I'm stuck because I can't seem too find any videos/posts of what people think is the best mini 3x3. These are a few that I was thinking of - Mini Diansheng, Micro Memory, Mini Alpha, Mini Type C, or Mini YJ. P.S I am REALLY sorry...
  7. T

QJ Pillowed 3x3 vs Mini Maru

Megaminx QJ vs QJ Pillowed 3x3 vs Mini Maru or etc Which one is better quality? i dont care about size btw
  8. collinbxyz

Use Mini cube in competition?

Can you use a min/micro cube in a real competition? Like a micro memory cube or a mini QJ 4x4?
  9. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...