guhong v2

1. KeshatreCubing

Selling 3 3x3 speed cubes!

Hello I'm selling 3 Used 3x3x3 speed cubes: A Lubix 54.6mm Fangshi(White with black caps), A Force-Cube YJ Yulong modded, stickered and lubed a lot similarly to a camcuber zhanchi. And an over-modded guhong v2. Right now these cubes are about 12-30 USD each. Yet, I am always...
  2. MrIndianTeen

Puzzle Mod / Modding thread

Hi this will be a thread on any modded cubes you have. You can share pictures here too. I'll start w/ an "elite" I just made. Here are my mods. Keep clicking on next to see the other pics.
  3. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...
  4. D

[Help Thread] "What cube is this?" The cube / puzzle identification thread

there have been a lot of threads for identifying cubes, so i thought why not put them all into one thread? Rules: 1. resize your picture (if any) 2. no spam. THIS IS NOT SANDBOX 3. Give as much description as possible or pictures of the mechanism. nobody could identify your cube if you...