techniques

1. CrispyCubing

Revived Practice Techniques

So while I was browsing some podcasts I discovered LaZer0MonKey's Cubing Thoughts podcast. He only did four episodes but the techniques he talked about caught my attention. (Also can we just appreciate how much his audio has improved since then) Down Solves Generate a scramble, find a...
  2. Kenneth

One-Answer Blindsolving Question Thread

Use this thread for short BLD questions. (I was looking for it but did not see one, if there is? please let me know and I merge). -------------------------- Well, my question, TuRBo, is it only a edge method or did anyone develop the same for corners? (I'm looking at it atm, this is...
  3. S

The "Request an Alg" Thread

So, I'm working on another lolmethod. If someone can help me with alg-finding, that would be awesome; others can now and later use this thread to request help with alg-generation/finding for odd systems that they're working on. What I need is this: The flipped edge ELS cases with each 6 CPLL...
  4. Me

[Help Thread] Algorithm Memorization Discussion

At the point i am at now i guess it be about time to learn OLL, however theres 57 of them, i already know about 18 from PLLs and some memorization here and there. Now i want to learn the rest of them, right now i have notecards layed out with the pattern on one side and the alg on the back...