solve

1. TheSpeedSkewber

OH Solve interrupted by wholesome kids

I'm on holiday at a christian conference - you can see me struggling to focus lol https://streamable.com/txvvvb 'Mad skills' -5yr old kid, 2023 Edit: dont judge my solve pls
  2. teboecubes

How I Solve The Rubik's Cube | An Overview of the CFOP Method for Non-Cubers

This isn't a tutorial; it's more of a summary of how I solve the Rubik's Cube. The video is mainly aimed at non-cubers who want to learn how people solve the Rubik's Cube, so make sure to share this with someone who might learn something from it!
  3. M

Rubik's cube help Project

Yo guys, can you help me share this project that I am doing. I want to teach some kid from Brazil how to solve the cube, so they have something productive to do in quarantine
  4. PB Reconstruction

PB Reconstruction

Amazing scramble leads to an easy solve! 16.94
  5. Paul.Mz

How to solve a 5×5×5 like a 3×3×3 cube !

Hi ! I didnt find any threads or any youtube videos about solving the 5×5×5 cube like a 3×3×3 So yesterday I was playing randomly with my 5×5×5 cube and I found out how to solve it like a 3×3×3 cube :) I wont tell how to solve it after the cube is fully scrambled but the way is when the 5×5×5...
  6. teboecubes

I Solved All My Rubik’s Cubes! (81 Cubes)

7. PetrusQuber

Best beginner's method?

If you were to teach someone how to solve the cube, what method would you start them off on? Because I might be getting some people to solve a cube soon. But obviously if it's too 'hard', they'll give up. What method do you think is best? Some methods: LBL - One alg 4LLL, Daisy Cross Keyhole...
  8. u Cube

SAVE FEET!!!!

SAVE FEET!!!!
  9. CriticalCubing

[Unofficial] Rubik's cube solved in 6.41 seconds |CFOP & Fullstep

Reconstruction: U2 F R' U F L' B2 R' B U2 L' F2 B2 D2 R' B2 R' B2 L2 y R' F U2 L U' L' U2 R' U R U R U' R' U R U' R' y' R U' R' U' R U R' U2 R U' R U' F U R U' R' F' U perm Cube: YueXiao (Watch my impressions video too ^_^ ) Thank you :)
  10. C

[Unofficial] 18.42 3x3 ao5 | Need tips guys!

1) 17.59 2) 18.14 3) 19.23 4) 15.10 5) 19.88 =18.32 ao5 Pretty okay ao5 for me. Cube: MoYu Aolong V2 Feedback please guys. Also, does anyone know how to get rid of those black borders? I edit it Sony Vegas Pro 10. Thanks in advance! And is the camera angle okay guys? If not how can I improve...
  11. ruwix

For Non-English speaking cubers: small translation work 15$

I have launched a website about the beginner's solution method and I would like to translate this into a couple of world languages (Spanish, Portuguese, French, German, Arabic, Mandarin, Russian, Dutch). I think a cuber would make a better job than a regular translator so this is the first place...
  12. CriticalCubing

Lets learn from Lucas' 4.90 WR solve

Lets learn from Lucas Etter's 4.90 WR solve.
  13. FastCubeMaster

9.25 PB single Reconstruction

This was an amazing solve, especially to be first sub 10 solve ever! Thanks for watching!
  14. CriticalCubing

[Unofficial] Some nice solves I got using the Moyu Tanglong

Hello, Just posting this average so people can see the performance of the Tanglong. Thank you for watching :) Regards, CriticalCubing.
  15. CuberRiley

[Official] Possible Skewb Mis-scramble (final round at KPW 2015)?

Hey everyone! Does anyone have the scrambles that were used in Skewb final round at Keep Portland Weird 2015? I find it odd that I was the only person to get a sub 4 single in finals, but it's also odd how nobody else got really a decent time on the first solve. I'm wondering if I got a...
  16. CriticalCubing

[Unofficial] 8.18 3x3 fullstep solve [Thunderclap] {2 look OLL}

Sharing my best solve on Qiyi Thunderclap Reconstruction can be found in description. I still have to improve upon my rotations. This could have been done rotationless. Any other criticism is greatly appreciated. Yes, I also have to learn those L shape OLL's. Thank you :)
  17. PenguinsDontFly

Fifteen Rouxers, One Scramble

R2 F' L2 F' L2 F' U2 B F R' D2 R' B' D2 L' U' F2 D F' Participants: Kavin Tangtartharakul/GuRoux: https://www.youtube.com/user/franktangtartharakul Louis de Mendonça/TDM: https://www.youtube.com/user/TDM028 Jules Manalang/waffo: https://www.youtube.com/user/cubes4lyfe Nicholas Walker...
  18. DarioRubik

[Unofficial] 5,96 3x3 Single

Curiously, the only sub6 I've been able to film to date. I' experimenting a little with the intro logo, let me know what you think about it.
  19. pokekrom

[Unofficial] Re-upload old 13x13 UWR

Hey ! My last video was deleted by youtube (tags ...) so I re-upload it ! Hope you enjoy and please, subscribe ! :)
  20. CuberRiley

[Unofficial] (UWR) Most Rubik's Cubes Solved while Hula Hooping! (42)

Hey! I'm officially sore for life! I submitted these to Guinness and I'm just waiting to hear back! Here is the time lapse video: And if you want proof this was all legit or you have no life/unlimited free time, here is the full video: Thx 4 watching bro