problems

1. D

[Member Intro] Hello all! (New to Roux)

Hope everyone is well! I'm Bryan. I learned the beginner method on a 3x3x3 cube about 6 years ago, then went on to learn the basics of the 2x2x2 cube, and the 3x3x3 pyraminx and megaminx. I was averaging somewhere around 45 seconds on the 3x3x3, but, long story short, I haven't had a cube for...
  2. BadProP

[Help Thread] Is my cube / puzzle a dud?

Hi Everyone I recently bought my first brand new Dayan Zhanchi 3x3 from a supplier on E-Bay. When I received the cube within the first few seconds of play it popped. I re-assembled the cube and a few minutes later it popped again. After numerous pops I approached google, Youtube and the...
  3. T

Is there something wrong with my Panshi?

I got a DIY Panshi from LightTake. I hate the thing, and before I write it off, I wanted to know if what I'm experiencing is normal, or if I've screwed something up. The cube is lightly lubed with 50k wt Ofna in both core and cubettes. Without turning it, the cube feels loose and mushy---like...
  4. Kenneth

One-Answer Blindsolving Question Thread

Use this thread for short BLD questions. (I was looking for it but did not see one, if there is? please let me know and I merge). -------------------------- Well, my question, TuRBo, is it only a edge method or did anyone develop the same for corners? (I'm looking at it atm, this is...
  5. F

[Help Thread] Axis Cube Discussion and Help Thread

Hello, im new around here.. I visit the site everyday but now i decided to register (sorry for my english im from Argentina) I bought today a Axis Cube, at first i was liek Duh!? but then I break it and see the heart of it.. and i realise that is a 3x3x3 cuore! <3 But now i have a question...