problem

1. Trotters

Can someone help me? I got this gan 13 and it’s not auto aligning.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Video shows the problem.
  2. J

Gan air s with clicky sound, plz help

could anyone tell me how to fix a clicky sound on my gan? i know that i dont need to sand it down and there are no magnet problems(its not a sm) and ive put a lot of lube on it.
  3. S

Problem with 57mm DIY Stickerless Zhanchi

I got my DIY stickerless zhanchi recently and when I assembled it, I was slightly disappointed. I was under the impression that zhanchis were very smooth but mine is extremely clicky when I turn it. It is so clicky that I can't turn a layer slowly with one finger without it locking up and...
  4. BadProP

[Help Thread] Is my cube / puzzle a dud?

Hi Everyone I recently bought my first brand new Dayan Zhanchi 3x3 from a supplier on E-Bay. When I received the cube within the first few seconds of play it popped. I re-assembled the cube and a few minutes later it popped again. After numerous pops I approached google, Youtube and the...
  5. T

ShengShou 6x6 Assembly Problem

Hello everyone, I have a problem with my ss 6x6. I reassembled it (because I changed the springs to DaYan and it fell apart). On one sider the third layer locks up. It’s impossible to turn! Can somebody please helb me? Thanks, tschakopeta
  6. qq280833822

csTimer released

csTimer (translation needed) cstimer: https://cstimer.net/ cstimer upcoming version: https://cstimer.net/new/ If you are a developer, you may find the source code of cstimer at: https://github.com/cs0x7f/cstimer If you are willing to help translating cstimer into your native language, please...
  7. cubersmith

Shenshou 4x4 Version 1 Problem.

I don't know whats wrong with the core of my 4x4. If you look closely you can see that one of the arms of the core is bent over to one side. I don't know if the pieces are pushing it or if the core is bent. Can anyone help? Thanks
  8. mazter2010

Defected Ghost Hand 2x2?

My cube depot order came in today, awesome! Really fast too. Heres the problem, the 2x2 that i got, a white one, one of the corners pops off way too easily. The cap, not the mechanic part. In further investigation, the clip that is supposed to keep the corner cap in place, appears to be...
  9. ThePokeCuber21

Changing Screen Name?

I was wondering if you can change your screen name? I tried but couldn't find where. If you can't can you have to memberships under on e-mail?
  10. ThePokeCuber21

Which 4x4 cube to use?

I need a new 4x4 and wasn't sure which cube use? I obviously know the x-cube is the best but it is out of my price range and I am not the best at 4x4. I was in between the dayan+mfe or the sheng-shou. I know the Dayan pops a lot but is the fastest. Which one should I get, or is there a...
  11. Kenneth

One-Answer Blindsolving Question Thread

Use this thread for short BLD questions. (I was looking for it but did not see one, if there is? please let me know and I merge). -------------------------- Well, my question, TuRBo, is it only a edge method or did anyone develop the same for corners? (I'm looking at it atm, this is...
  12. D

My cube fals apart... HELP PLEASE!

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum. First of all, I would like to apologize if i'm posting this on the wrong section of the forum (which i'm most likely doing so)... I'm having a problem with my cube. The yellow side seems to be having a problem. When you turn the yellow side, the screw...
  13. Deweyspunkis

7x7 help!

Ok so I got my vcube 7 and decided to do my first solve and I'm stuck with this on my last two centers. I looked at youtube videos and no luck. Thanks! U: 00000 00000 00000 00000 10101 F: 11111 11111 11111 11111 01010 Here are some pics: U: F: Top View:
  14. bluedasher

QJ timer problems Help?

I've recently had problems with my QJ timer. The batteries ended up dying 2 weeks ago and since then it has been acting strange. Basically when I'm done with my solve and go to stop the timer, If I stop it too hard it just shuts off. The batteries are not the problem, but I don't know what other...
  15. TK 421

How to make Mefferts 5x5 THE BEST+Screw problem fixed

Ok, because it is old 5x5 mech and pre-lube with a gooey Mefferts lube (but a very even coating) you must clean it. remove caps adjust tension Lube and break in. here's the problem with screw/core the screw unwinds itself. go to home depot or other hardware store. buy the most EXPENSIVE...
  16. *LukeMayn*

The One-Answer Question Thread [closed]

Read before posting. Search before posting a question. The "search thread" tool in this thread can be used to see if someone already asked a similar question here. Depending on the question, you may also find answers on the Speedsolving Wiki, or in other threads. If you have questions about WCA...
  17. T

[Help Thread] OLL and PLL Discussion

Hi Guys, 2 weeks ago i bought a cube (3x3) now iám learning solving this via fridrich. I can solve the F2L but now i'am stuck at the OLL and PLL part of Fridrich. I found a couple of sheets with the algorithms from OLL and PLL but eeuh... did you guys realy learn this all out of your...