piece

1. SH03L4C3

Dayan Guhong V4 Mod Service!

Hey! I hope you are doing well! Im starting a guhong v4 Mod service. I strengthen the bottom of the centerpiece to help prevent cracking as many guhong users have experienced. This mod keeps performance the same, and increases the weight to only 67 Grams! PM me if you are interested! Or Lemme...
  2. S

Top speedcubers?

Does anyone know what method Feliks Zemdegs uses? Is he color neutral? HOw do you possibly progress your average from 10 seconds to 8? Thanks
  3. nuclearbigdaddy

Need to buy 8x8 piece

Hello everyone...I have a Shengshou 8x8 in which I brought to school...someone wanted to play with it...made it explode...and bingo I am no missing an one of the pieces. I was wondering if anyone had a extre pieces that I could buy from them. I don't have it fully assembled yet but it was once...
  4. K

Where is one able to purchase specific cube pieces (dayan 3x3x3, colored)?

I cannot seem to find a place to purchase specific colored cube pieces. I am looking for (2) pieces for my dayan 3x3x3 colored: 1) BLUE-RED-YELLOW corner piece 2) RED-YELLOW edge piece My pathologically insane brother threw both of them in the bin and, well, i'll love you forever if...
  5. granada

Question about the Dayan cubes

Hello. I purchased my stickerless dayan guhong v2 a few days ago. After a lot of solving, i had a poping e noticed that the edge piece doesnt have the torpedo piece. So i contacted the vendor and he said that the dayan cube have 5 versions and the one that i purchased doesnt come with the...
  6. wontolla

Looking for a v-cube 7x7 spare piece

I broke one of the edges of my v-cube 7x7 and I wonder if there is someone in the forum that has spare pieces and could sell me one. I searched the forum and found two year old threads about this so I'm not sure if they fixed their 7x7 or not. And if people like Izovire or Stachu still have...
  7. Kenneth

One-Answer Blindsolving Question Thread

Use this thread for short BLD questions. (I was looking for it but did not see one, if there is? please let me know and I merge). -------------------------- Well, my question, TuRBo, is it only a edge method or did anyone develop the same for corners? (I'm looking at it atm, this is...
  8. A

What puzzle is this piece from?

Can anyone identify the type of puzzle the piece in the picture is from? If so I would very much appreciate it! I don't really need a specific description, but if someone could post a picture of the type (not the manufacturer) of puzzle, it would be awesome! (i.e. 3x3x3, not DaYan GuHong...