memo

1. Curunír

Apantasiac 3BLDers

I have aphantasia (no minds eye) and do 3BLD. I'm curious how many other 3BLDers there are with aphantasia,
  2. abunickabhi

Application of memory techniques for Speedsolving

Original discussion here: https://forum.artofmemory.com/t/application-of-memory-techniques-for-speedsolving/59340 Quoting Abendregen, "In speedcubing, we have Algorithms. An algorithm is a memorized sequence of moves that achieves something on the cube and that has to be done quickly. There are...
  3. S

How to Memo Letter Pairs

Hey Speedsolving, I'm starting to get into 3BLD now, and I decided to make a sheet for all of my terms for letter pairs, but I'm wondering how I could put those in my mind and remember them when doing solves? Thanks!
  4. I

Is this memo method viable?

So I have a new memo method that Im planning to use (Im tired of using letters). The method goes as me imagining the cube in my mind, then in that cube, i put numbers on my target list. Is this categorized as visual method?
  5. M

My audio memo technique for edges

Hello, I wanted to present to you the method I'm using for edges memorization. It is an audio-based method that has the advantage of producing a very condensed audio sequence, and not requiring to translate the letters into words or images. You basically memorize just one long word composed of...
  6. Keroma12

BLD Memo Tools

A few months ago I released BLD Memo Tool. Since then I have been working on BLD Memo Tools. It does everything that the original one did, and more. Enter your own letter scheme, buffers, and many more settings (just the first time; bookmark the page to save your settings (no cookies)) Has...
  7. Bldnoob

[Help Thread] How to memo with TuRBo/OP

I am making this forum because I fill their is very little information on how to memorize for turbo edges. So if you know anything about how to memorize for turbo please post on this thread. I'm hoping to make a big list to get more people to use turbo!
  8. adiwastu

An Idea to Make Memorization Phase More Efficient

hello guys! in this writing i want to share about my idea in memorization. the idea came up when i realized that my memorization time is so long it could take 5 minutes eventhough i am using visual memo. and just a couple of days ago i found that letter-pair memo is really potential (i am...
  9. X

[Unofficial] Multi bld 2/2 by fcane

okay, hi i have just uploaded a video of me doing a multi bld solve ,2 cubes out of 2. method edges: m2 corners : old pochmann (need to change it but i cant lol) memorization : letters edges (one image of Person Action Object per 3 targets) audio corners, with some visual memo time ~15...
  10. Kenneth

One-Answer Blindsolving Question Thread

Use this thread for short BLD questions. (I was looking for it but did not see one, if there is? please let me know and I merge). -------------------------- Well, my question, TuRBo, is it only a edge method or did anyone develop the same for corners? (I'm looking at it atm, this is...
  11. Jhong253

[Help Thread] Blindfolded discussion and help

Hi everybody, I've been trying to learn Blindfold solving, and I did read couple online tutorials (One from cubefreak.net for example). The problem is, I have no idea what the tutorials are talking about and I haven't been able to learn anything so far. How should I start off?