improving

1. M

Looking for a coach

Hello, I average about 20 seconds on 3x3x (CFOP), and was wondering if there's anyone who would be willing to coach me. Thank y'all in advance! P.S. I don't wanna spend 20 bucks on one video review from jayden McNeill. :D
  2. D

How to solve the rubik's cube in less than 60 seconds (part 1/2) | Detailed tutorial

How to solve the rubik's cube in less than 60 seconds (part 2/2) Almost everyone here is already sub 1 minute, but for those who aren't i've made a 2 part tutorial explaining how to sub 1 easily (part 2 will be coming soon). This video goes over the notation and the last layer (the second...
  3. CubeCow

I feel like a failure

I have been cubing for 6-7 weeks now, and I can't get lower than a one minute average. But that's not the bad part. I have memorized 4 look last layer, I know intuitive F2l, and I have been practice constantly. Yet is still have this awful split of : 10-30-10-10 (cross-f2l-oll-pll)
  4. Kenneth

One-Answer Blindsolving Question Thread

Use this thread for short BLD questions. (I was looking for it but did not see one, if there is? please let me know and I merge). -------------------------- Well, my question, TuRBo, is it only a edge method or did anyone develop the same for corners? (I'm looking at it atm, this is...