execution

1. Keroma12

BLD Memo Tools

A few months ago I released BLD Memo Tool. Since then I have been working on BLD Memo Tools. It does everything that the original one did, and more. Enter your own letter scheme, buffers, and many more settings (just the first time; bookmark the page to save your settings (no cookies)) Has...
  2. jskyler91

My PLLs Broken Down w/ Fingertricks explained (WIP) (Video)

Hey Guys and Gals and everything inbetween, So as the title says I am finally doing a video tutorial on all of my PLLs and OLLs. This section will be specifically for my PLLs. I have been asked to make this video for over a year now, but I honestly didn't really feel comfortable making it...
  3. Coolster01

Good Diagonal PLL Algs?

I am really getting slowed down by plls. It is mostly the diagnal swaps. (E, N, Y,). I use 1 look pll (and oll). My problem is execution. Any tips? Any good algs for the diagnals (and some others).
  4. Kenneth

One-Answer Blindsolving Question Thread

Use this thread for short BLD questions. (I was looking for it but did not see one, if there is? please let me know and I merge). -------------------------- Well, my question, TuRBo, is it only a edge method or did anyone develop the same for corners? (I'm looking at it atm, this is...