edges

1. M

My audio memo technique for edges

Hello, I wanted to present to you the method I'm using for edges memorization. It is an audio-based method that has the advantage of producing a very condensed audio sequence, and not requiring to translate the letters into words or images. You basically memorize just one long word composed of...
  2. Filipe Teixeira

Roux 4A Chart

I know this is not new, in fact it's just kian mansour algs for Roux EO, but... I found a better way to organize cases and help people finding the solutions easily. The cases are in a table with top and bottom of the cube. Solutions lead to the arrow case if it isn't arrow. I hope it helps, as...
  3. E

5x5x5 edge help

All I have left to complete is the three middle edge layers(I have all the centers done). Instead of pairing up three edge pieces at the same time I would just like to be able to lift edge pieces from the second layer to the fourth layer, and also move the middle edge pieces around the cube...
  4. D

Theory about big cube parity

I'm not sure if this belongs here or not, or if it's blindingly obvious or whatnot. I was just watching Superantoniovivaldi's video series about his 7x7 ghost cube solve and I had the thought that edge parity and "center parity" are inextricably linked. As in, if you had all the centers in...
  5. A

Help me with BLD edges!

Done
  6. paulangas

[Unofficial] 7x7 Sub5 Single

Centers: 2:13 s Edges: 2:07 s 3x3 :27 s Any tips to be better?
  7. somerandomkidmike

Edges Last method

I've named this the "Edges Last Method" because I couldn't think of anything better. I came up with this method a few months ago while messing around with L2Lk. It shares a lot in common with L2Lk/L2L4. Edit: I've decided to go with TheNextFelix and call the method LC2E. It's not a perfect...
  8. KobaltKour

Guhong edges scratching each other?

Hey guys, I got my Guhong two weeks ago and have been very happy with it. I've lubed it twice with 3 in 1 silicone spray which has worked very well for me. However I noticed that the edges always seem to have scraped off plastic, leaving a white residue. It has also lost some of it's glossy...
  9. Kenneth

One-Answer Blindsolving Question Thread

Use this thread for short BLD questions. (I was looking for it but did not see one, if there is? please let me know and I merge). -------------------------- Well, my question, TuRBo, is it only a edge method or did anyone develop the same for corners? (I'm looking at it atm, this is...
  10. dChan

Why Not Teach CLL/ELL?

I do not know if I have it right but it seems that CLL + ELL has less algorithms than OLL + PLL. CLL combined with ELL has 70 algorithms altogether compared to OLL + PLL which has 78 algorithms altogether. That's only a difference of 8 algorithms but in each case the number of algorithms...
  11. pjk

[Help Thread] 5x5x5 Discussion

Text www.BigCubes.com/5x5x5 Algs Meep Last Two Centers Last Two Edges Kirjava K4 LL <-- parity algs for last two edges Videos Erik Akkersdijk LanceTheBlueKnight RobH0629 Dan Cohen Kevin Lee MeMyselfAndPi Feliks Zemdegs...