blindsolve

1. achyut1

Extra Cubing Discussions

So, yeah I have been recently learning 3 styles method of Blindfold solving and more than likely going for a software developer career. So, I just wanted to see if there is anyone out there who know both( Blinding and coding) and give some insights on the comparison of the " difficulty level" in...
  2. CuberRiley

2x2 Rubik's Cube Blindsolve Help

Hey everyone, I'm trying to solve the 2x2 blindfolded, but I dont know any tutorials, and I want to know the best and fastest method to do it. Also, do they still do 2x2 BLD in competition? Thanks!!! -Riley
  3. B

First Time Blindsolving a 3x3

Well I've been learning about blindsolving (old pochmann) for quite a while, getting some of the techniques down before I actually attempted a blindsolve. I finally decided to try it out and this was the result. Failure (obviously) but not bad I suppose. I think I must have messed up some of the...
  4. J

[Official] Julian David 3BLD 3:49.22 Toronto Open Winter 2011

:) Happy with my first official blindsolve. Thanks to Benjamin Wong for filming.
  5. Kenneth

One-Answer Blindsolving Question Thread

Use this thread for short BLD questions. (I was looking for it but did not see one, if there is? please let me know and I merge). -------------------------- Well, my question, TuRBo, is it only a edge method or did anyone develop the same for corners? (I'm looking at it atm, this is...