blindfold

1. V Achyuthan

Modification to BOP (Only corners)

MOTIVATION The BOP method has a major problem with setups (for corners) for a lot of cases. And also there is very less possibility to cancel moves. METHOD The Speffz lettering scheme is used here. Buffer - I Target - M Allowed setups - <D B R> Swapping algorithm - U' R U R' F' R U R' U' R' F...
  2. A

Why not to list all cycles of rubik's cube?

Hello, every blindfolded cuber. I am here to offer you crazy idea. Why not to shoot 6M algs for 2 years? 3; 5; 7-cycles for Rubik's cube. Let me explain detailed calculations for 3; 5; 7 cycles: 3 - letters to permutate - every letter linked to 21 others, getting 21 algs, 21 set = 21×21 = 441...
  3. A

The Ayam Method and what intermediate corner BLD method to learn

Hey everyone! My name is Ayyub and I’ve been cubing on and off for a couple years now. I would categorize myself as a cubing hobbyist rather than someone fully dedicated and super interested in cubing (I average ~20 seconds for anyone curious). I am though completely in love with BLD. I first...
  4. C

Good letter pair images for these pairs?

I need good letter pair IMAGES for AV, AD, BJ, CQ, CX, DI, DN, EC, EH, GU The list of letter pairs on speedsolving wiki doesn't have good ones for all pairs.
  5. JemFish

Blindfold Accuracy Discussion Thread

Hey people, I recently have been very frustrated with BLD, with DNF after DNF after DNF. I'm making this thread so that we can discuss accuracy in terms of BLD cubing, and as opposed to the Random Cubing Discussion Thread, this thread will be reserved for discussion only about accuracy. It's...
  6. D

Multiblindfold Discussion (PBs, Successes, Fails)

Hi cubers! I'm creating this thread to discuss Multiblind. Post your records, successes, failures or just anything about your multibld experience. Me and a bunch of my friends have had some great experiences, as well as some frustrating ones, so i'm sure that others had them themselves. Also...
  7. ScottTheCuber

Forum Competition!

EVENTS! 2x2 3x3 3x3 OH 3x3 Blind 4x4 4x4 Blind 5x5 5x5 Blind 6x6 7x7 Pyraminx Clock SCRAMBLES 2x2 All events U' F2 R2 U R' U2 R U F2 R U R2 U R2 U2 R F' U U2 R F2 R F' U2 F R2 U2 U R' F2 U2 F' U2 F' U' R U F R' F U' F' R2 U2 F' R 3x3 All events 1. R F' D' U' R D' L...
  8. Mikel

7x7x7 Blindfolded Success (with Pop)

On my 7th attempt, I was finally able to solve the 7x7x7 blindfolded! Total time: 1:22:38.50 Memo time: [46:20] It also had a pop that I was luckily able to fix. The pop is at 4:44 in the video. Methods: Centers: U2 Wings: r2 Midges: M2 Corners: OP http://youtu.be/wr02YI1bvMg
  9. Roman

6x6+ Blindfolded Rankings Thread

6x6+ BLD unofficial rankings are now managed through cubingcontests.com. To submit your result, register and use the submit form. List of events for convenience: - 6x6x6 BLD https://cubingcontests.com/rankings/666bf/single - 7x7x7 BLD https://cubingcontests.com/rankings/777bf/single - 8x8x8 BLD...
  10. antoineccantin

[Unofficial] 1:11.04 3BLD (M2/OP) - Antoine Cantin

Memo: 37 (corner: 22 and edge 15), execution: 34 (edge 15+3 and corner 14).
  11. T

[Unofficial] 3x3 BLD Mo3 2 1:29.89

Today, I did some blind and I recorded this : http://youtu.be/sJWfnYK0OWw I don't know if it's my PB. My conner's execution is very slow so have you got some tips to improve it?
  12. shouhuyf

[Unofficial] Ray Lam roux speed blindfolded single 7.69s (excluding memorizing time)

Ray Lam roux blindfolded single 7.69s (excluding memorizing time) This was PSC solve, i.e. Ray memorized the puzzle and figured out the algorithms he needed.
  13. Mikel

2x2 Blindfolded Tutorial - Instructables.com

I was asked to write a set of instructions for a particular task of my choice for my technical writing class. We were supposed to create it using instructables.com. Instructables is a great site that has lots of how-to type tutorials. I decided to write one on how-to solve a 2x2 Rubik's Cube...
  14. DrKorbin

[Unofficial] Rex Cube Blindfolded

15. Renslay

The Boomerang Method - an intermediate-level BLD technique for corners

Hi folks! I wrote a description about my currently used BLD corner method. Someone taught me years ago, and since I can't find it (or similar) anywhere on the net, I named and published it. You can find it here: http://renslay.byethost11.com/boomerang.html (EDIT on) If byethost is...
  16. N

Speedcubing... are we talented?

Speedcubing? you consider this a talent? I say to you to solve cubes: 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 7x7, Pyramix, blinfold, etc.. Or other example : just solve a Rubik's Cube sub 10..... is a talent? For example: Someone who knows how to solve a Rubik's Cube 3 in 1 minute 30 seconds. He is someone who has...
  17. Radu

Romanian Open 2012

Hi guys, Romanian Open 2012 has been announced for a few weeks, but recently I succeeded to create a provisional schedule. Main objectives are: -2 rounds of BLD (best of 3) -3 rounds of OH -3 rounds of Pyraminx Hope it is doable. Depending on the number of competitors we will have a...
  18. tato0498

[Unofficial] 2:53.82 BLD Solve

This is my best time on camera Please subscribe - tumps up and comment Thanks for watching
  19. tato0498

[Unofficial] My best BLD solve

20. E

[Unofficial] Sub-2:25 Blindfold execution with six methods (Listed in the thread)

1.:Old Pochmann. 2.:M2/R2. 3.:3-Cycle. 4.:TuRBo. 5.:Freestyle. 6.:BH. Half of them, I learned yesterday.