shengshou 4x4

1. P

How to make a megamorphix?

I have just purchased a shengshou 4x4 v5 with the intention of making it a megamorphix (as I don't have $250 to shell out). I've seen grcubed's video of him making his ai megamorphix's, but I just want formal instructions on the process (and no, I'm not making an ai version). So if you've made...
  2. M

Modding my shengshou 4x4, and I think I may be missing a spring.

I only have 5 springs in it, and the normal center across from the big one that locks the centers in is really stiff and doesn't pull out, like the centers do when you pull on them. Is the big lock in piece supposed to not have a spring and it's got one so a regular center doesn't have one, or...
  3. UnsolvedCypher

Shengshou 4x4 v5 Stuck

I recently purchased a Shengshou 4x4 v5 from The Cubicle, and it was good when I received it. However, after disassembling and lubing it, I can reassemble it, but the slice turns only work on 2 axis (one of them is just stuck - it moves for a tiny bit each way, but only like 10 degrees). I'm...
  4. M

NEW version of ShengShou 4x4 ?

Hi all ! Recently I was viewing the chinese mf8 forum, and I found this photo: http://bbs.mf8-china.com/data/attachment/forum/201307/30/0902467fyxfrfwuc5rm21a.png I think this is the new version of the SS 4x4 which may be a lot better than previous versions or worse because of how the...
  5. gavnasty

Does anyone have a spare Shengshou 4x4 small inner piece?

I have a Shengshou 4x4x4. Not sure what version it is. Not sure if it matters. I'll post some pictures to show which piece I need, and maybe to help identify which version I have. I lost one of the small inner pieces. Hopefully someone out there has an extra piece lying around.
  6. leonparfitt

[Unofficial] 4x4 Walkthrough Solve...Tips?

THE QUALITY OF THIS VIDEO GOT 'MESSED UP' WHILE UPLOADING ! This is a Walkthrough solve of the Yau Method on the 4x4. I made this video intended to receive Tips from other solvers so i can progress in speed.I currently Average 50-55 on 4x4. Please don't just comment 'Practice'...
  7. DarioRubik

[Unofficial] 4x4 single: 38.72

Here is a 4x4 single solve that I just uploaded.
  8. K

Selling Various Puzzles USA Only

1: QJ Black Megaminx 2: Knockoff 5x5 3: Gold/black Mirror cube 4: White shengshou 4x4 5: C4U white 3x3x4 6: Eastsheen 4x4 knockoff (disassembled) 7: 3x3 ball All are in great condition (almost brand new), if you would like i can pre-lube them with CRC, Megaminx, SS 4x4 C4U 3x3x4 come with...
  9. K

How to assemble a Shengshou 4x4

Part 1 Part 2 My Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/knuckles420420420
  10. V

Regular 4x4 Shengshou possible defect

Hi, I recently got a (not V-III,just regular) Shengshou 4x4 from icubemart, and I loosened it, so it popped. and you know how that is. I'm new to 4x4's, and I watched videos on how to assemble it, so instead of replacing what I popped, I disassembled the whole thing, and assembled it all...
  11. S

Lightake unboxing

My second upload. This time it is good quality! I will have my collection video up soon. Tell me what I can do to make it better next time. my other video http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/showthread.php?28726-Dallas-Open-25.43-official&highlight=dallas
  12. *LukeMayn*

The One-Answer Question Thread [closed]

Read before posting. Search before posting a question. The "search thread" tool in this thread can be used to see if someone already asked a similar question here. Depending on the question, you may also find answers on the Speedsolving Wiki, or in other threads. If you have questions about WCA...