help new cube

1. SpedCube

OH Cube

Im getting into OH and Im really enjoying it, but I have my tornado v3 set to strong magnets (I like that when doing normal solves). Im trying to find a better seperate cube that I can use for OH, and most of the threads are old and prob outdated. I'd appreciate any help! Thanks!
  2. NickE

What is the 4X4 beginner method

If you can give me some links to tutorials the you find easiest to learn off that would be nice :D
  3. S

Dayan Zhanchi Tensioning

Im sorry in advance if there is already a thread about this. Im new here :P So I recently got my 2nd zanchi, and am not sure what to tension it to. First, with my first zanchi i was on a plane it piped and a piece shot back a few seats and i never found it :( I had not tensioned it and had...
  4. C

Good 4x4 Cubes for Beginners?

I am really new to cubing, as in I started getting into it a couple days ago. I've been able to solve the 3x3 for a while, but am now learning the 4x4. I have Rubik's brand 3x3 and 4x4 but I bought the Dayan GuHong V2 which should be coming soon. At least I hope so. I'm getting fustrated with...
  5. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...