meetup

1. S

Princeton University Cube Club Meetup 9/19 12PM (Noon)

The Cube Club at Princeton is holding its first Cube Table meetup of the year, and we would like to invite members of the Speedsolving community. What: Cube Table meetup. Bring yourself, your cubes, your cubes like puzzles, and anything else you want. When: This Saturday, 9/19 at 12 PM to...
  2. K

Looking For Wisconsin Summer School Guests!

I will be teaching a summer school cubing class that starts on July 6, and it lasts two weeks from there. If anyone wants to show up (on one of the later days) that lives around the Verona/Madison/Fitchburg Area to demonstrate some solves or just talk to the kids about cubing that would be...
  3. Hovair

Cubers in Puerto Rico!

Hola todos mis amigos de Puerto Rico!! Hey if there are any cubers in Puerto Rico, i will be there to visit Family all of June and if anyone wants to hang out or have a little meet up hit me up! Either reply to the thread or you can email me at [email protected]. Have a great day everyone!
  4. SnipeCube

Cube Meetup in Greenville, South Carolina!

Hello everyone! Me and another cuber have officially set up a meet up in the Upstate. It is planned for March 15th, at Cleveland Park. It will be from 4:00 PM to 6:00 PM If you can come, Comment here, or Message me. I want to get an approximate headcount. Please bring all your puzzles...
  5. antoineccantin

Cubemeet / demo in Ottawa, Canada (March 13-14 2014)

My school's Cube Club (Club de Cube L'Escale) are organizing a cube demo / meet at the Canadian Museum of Science and Technology for they're science week. It will be on Thursday and Friday March 13-14 from about 10:00 to 3:00. You're welcome to come meet other cubers in the area and show...
  6. Noahaha

[Unofficial] NYC Meetup Factory Solves (with special guest)

7. Noahaha

Speedcubing in Connecticut

Matt DiPalma suggested this to me. We both live in SouthWest CT, and we both know a few local cubers. Probably meet somewhere in Fairfield at some point in the next two or three weeks. Anyone else interested? Colin? Sunday, June 10 2012 Meetup Where: "Sherman Town Green" across from the...
  8. izovire

Colorado Speed Cubers Meetup

Hi, There will be a Speedcubing meetup this Saturday (Oct. 30th) from 2pm to 6pm at Puzzle Addictions. There will be 3 prizes included for 3 different types of events. If you're still slow don't worry, speed is not a winning factor for obtaining each prize. We will also discuss plans...
  9. solver

Speedcubing in Sydney

Any Australian Cubers? I have recently joined this forum and would like to find out if there are any Australian cubers out there; especially in Sydney?