game

1. DiamondGolem12

Cubing Truth or Dare

Ok so I've invented a fun game so we can try challenges and learn more about each other. So you say whether you did the last person's truth or dare and how you found it, then you say a cubing-related truth and dare. For example: I picked dare. The 6x6 BLD OF (one foot) ao100 was pretty easy...
  2. teboecubes

Among Us Character Solves RUBIK'S CUBE (Animation)

3. yRuslanLuy

Speedcuber Simulator - Best speedcubing game

Speedcuber Simulator is a new game that simulates all aspects of a professional solving Rubik's Cube Learn new algorithms, boost your speed and solve the cube faster than anyone! I will be glad if you test my game) Google Play...
  4. Hazel

The Favorites Game!

The game works like this: You start a post by answering the last person's question, and you end the post by putting a new question. The question must always be "What is your favorite __", and you replace the blank spot with a topic. Animal, color, Harry Potter book, whatever. If you like, you...
  5. R

I invented my own paper version of the ' Rubik's Cube '.

I invented a new game called the Origami Snowflake Game. The game uses a square sheet of paper that contains 32 triangles. This paper is folded into a sequence of geometric snowflake shapes. The player with the fastest folding time wins. The game can be seen at...
  6. Noahaha

The Newly-Cubes Game

7. Noahaha

Who Wants to Be a Cubionaire

8. penguinz7

Super Floppy Cube "Example Solve" Game

Not sure if this will work, as there is few super floppy cube solvers out there. but here it goes. For notation hold the cube horizontally, and then just use B, L, R, and F. First Scramble- L F B2 L' R' F L2 B Solve Back to square shape- B F L' R F' R Cross- B F' R' L' F' B Corners...
  9. Readingrocks88

WR Holders Game

How well do you know your WR holders? Check out this game I made: http://www.sporcle.com/games/Readingrocks88/wca-world-records It's also in my signature. Hope you like it! :)
  10. U

The Pyraminx "Example Solve" Game

Since there is no Pyraminx example solve game yet (atleast i couldn't find it), why not create one? Rules are the same as on the other Example Solve games. I post a random scramble from a timer here, the next person shows his/her solution and posts another scramble. This continues, and doesn't...
  11. Ranzha

The BLD "Example Solve" Game!

I couldn't find a thread on this and thought it might be a good idea. I dunno. Basically, post your solution (memo and movecount optional) using the scramble in the post above. List out what you're solving for each set of moves you do. Then provide a scramble for the next person. I'll go...
  12. J

Eversion (game)

Has anyone here played Eversion? It's a platformer/horror game, and tons of fun. Try to get all the gems... Download: http://zarat.us/tra/offline-games/eversion.html
  13. J

Speed Run Challenge

Many of you have probably heard of This Is The Only Level Too. I started speedrunning this today, my so far my best is sub-5. Post your times :)
  14. brandbest1

BAN THE PERSON ABOVE YOU

I got this idea for another forum, it's called "Ban the Person Above You". When you see a post, post something banning that post and person. For example: Person A: Boy, is it a nice, sunny day today!! Person B (next post): Banned because it's not a sunny day.:) Person C: Banned for...
  15. zmikecuber

One word movie title

I searched and couldnt find this game on here... lets give it a try... One word movie title... go in alphabetical order. (poster below this posts a one word movie starting with letter "b") Please no googling! :P I will start... Armageddon
  16. convinsa

anyone has a 3ds?

Just wanted to know who has one, if you like it, and whats your friend code? :) my friend code is 2363-5656-9470
  17. Plaincow

League of Legends

Anyone play it? my account name is Plaincow if anyone else plays it add me.