dayan

1. M

Looking to buy an original Dayan Lingyun V1

This may seem like an odd request, but the Dayan Lingyun (original/v1) is a nostalgic cube for me, one of the first speedcubes I tried. They aren't in stock anywhere and haven't been for a while, but if anyone somehow has one and is willing to sell it, I figured I'd give it a shot here. Thanks!!
  2. D

WTB your pre-loved (black) cubes from pre-2015 era

(UK BASED) Hi! always wanted to get some cool cubes that have been well used. My strong preference is black cubes, colour scheme doesn't matter and I really like chipped stickers from use. as long as they are functional, have no missing parts, and were well loved, I'd love to buy things like the...
  3. SH03L4C3

Dayan Guhong V4 Mod Service!

Hey! I hope you are doing well! Im starting a guhong v4 Mod service. I strengthen the bottom of the centerpiece to help prevent cracking as many guhong users have experienced. This mod keeps performance the same, and increases the weight to only 67 Grams! PM me if you are interested! Or Lemme...
  4. Fukuoka Kengo James

Dayan Tengyun v2m favourate settings

What's your favorite settings on the Dayan Tengyun v2m? Please reply down below in this format: Magnets Inner Ring Outer ring Screw depth xx quarter revolutions
  5. Gezza Cubing

Gan 356M vs Dayan Tengyun M 3x3 | Which is the best Mid-Range 3x3???

GAN 356M vs DAYAN TENGYUN M | Which is the best Mid-Range 3x3?
  6. Zain_A24

[Review] DaYan TengYun 2x2M - Thoughts and Opinions

DaYan TengYun 2x2M Review - Cubezz Written By @Mo_A2244. Sections: Review of Service Review of Cube – DaYan TengYun 2x2M Unboxing OOTB Completely Dry Lube + Tension Break-in Performance Analysis Final Thoughts Review of Cube General Info Name – DaYan TengYun 2x2M Price – $14.99 Availability...
  7. Fukuoka Kengo James

Best 3x3 comparison

WCA hardware comparison threads: Best 2x2 comparison https://www.speedsolving.com/threads/best-2x2-comparison-new.74709/ Budget 3x3 comparison https://www.speedsolving.com/threads/budget-3x3-comparison.75201/ Budget high-end 3x3 comparison...
  8. u Cube

DAYAN COATED 3x3 PRANK!!!!

Subscribe if you like the video!!!!
  9. Absence

Ye Olde Ghost Hand 3x3

Does anyone know if they're still in production? I've been trying to get my hands on one, but most speed cube stores that I've tried are out of stock. I think I might want to switch to one as my main. If you're wondering, my current main is a grey Dayan Taiyan, and I know I know, it's 2016...
  10. no name

[Unofficial] Megaminx single 58.63

tips please? R++ D++ R++ D++ R++ D++ R++ D++ R++ D-- U' R++ D++ R-- D++ R-- D-- R++ D++ R++ D++ U R++ D++ R++ D++ R++ D-- R-- D-- R++ D-- U' R++ D-- R++ D++ R++ D-- R++ D++ R++ D++ U R++ D++ R++ D-- R++ D++ R++ D++ R-- D++ U R-- D++ R-- D++ R-- D-- R++ D++ R-- D-- U' R-- D++ R++...
  11. CuberRiley

Dayan ZhanChi vs MoYu Weilong v2

Here is my official and full review/comparison, between the Dayan ZhanChi and the MoYu Weilong, v2 http://youtu.be/HSZjqX78oYU Thanks for watching!!! Also please subscribe for more weekly videos
  12. iamatomato123

Hi Everyone!

Hey everyone, I'm relatively new to the forums. Just introducing myself and giving background info. So I started cubing around 8 months ago, when I got tired of seeing a scrambled Rubik's cube sitting on my shelf for so long. I took it, looked up a tutorial and followed Dan Brown's video to...
  13. RMcDonald

New to cubing, so hooked already

Hi all! First post here, my name is Ralan. I'm a new cuber (~1 month) from Australia. I got the newer model of Rubik's Cube (the kind the turns a bit better) to have something to play with while studying Games Design. I decided that since I now owned a proper cube (I already had the...
  14. T

[French NR] Quentin Savard Megaminx 1:06.29 avg 1:00.10 single

Fail sub 1... http://youtu.be/iXEloD3NQN8
  15. crazcube

unboxing of the zhanchi and dayan 2x2

hey guys i've made my first cubing video !!!!
  16. rubikmaster

Hitler Hates Dayan Cubes

The new Hitler video is out guys. Enjoy! In this edition of "Hitler is Cubing" Hitler reveals that he doesn't like Dayan cubes and things get pretty interesting. It's a little different than the previous ones but I hope you'll like it. I'm gonna be making 2 more sequels to this topic in Season...
  17. Teencuber

Brutally Honest Cube Review

So I really hate to be a negative guy, lets just get that out. But when I spend $20.00 on a cube and it is not of good quality, it brings out the negativity in me. Now if you have a Dayan Megaminx and your is of very good quality, PLEASE comment down below on how you made yours good, or if you...
  18. BurntTheCube

Selling/Trading White Dayan Zanchi

My first speed cube was the Zanchi but I've moved on to bigger and better cubes. Its is broken in a bit, and has a lubed core and lubed pieces. It is not tensioned. Also the stickers are chipping pretty badly but ill send a set or two of new stickers (the normal dayan/fangshi colors). Can take...
  19. T

[French NR] Megaminx single 1:05.36 avg 1:08.96

http://youtu.be/7wdkWAARiDo Prevouis records were : 1:08.11/1:15.94
  20. SnipeCube

Selling Cubes as a lot

Okay, I have decided to sell most of my cubes as a lot, instead of separatly. The Cubes are listed below, I am selling the cubes all together, not seperatly. I will only accept Paypal, And shipping will be $7 to US only. Local Pickup will be fine if you live near SC. The cubes that are for...