wca

1. Arcanist

Clicking on a WCA ID on the forums no longer working.

Basically the title. I'm not sure if it's just for me but if I click the link on someone's WCA ID it takes me to a page where it says: The page you were looking for doesn't exist. The page for that person is still up, but anyone else having this issue?
  2. Gecko777

The Battle of Lexington 2024 WCA Competition

This comp is right around the corner, Jan. 27, and reply if you are going and what events you are doing!
  3. Gecko777

Loon Cubikon 2023

hello! please say if you are going to this comp and what events you are doing!
  4. Cubinginatree

What PR are you the most proud of?

What Competition PR are you the most proud of? What PR made you smile the most? Personally for me It was my 4:45.53 6x6 single. It was overall PB and I got cutoff in comp which I never expected to happen. Curious to see what it is for other people!
  5. Bingus Ringus McDingus

All competitors in Agoura SpookCubing and all SoCal Cubers, unite here!

I am going to the competition there, and I would like to know: 1. If you're going, what your WCA ID/real name is 2. If you have a team-blind partner yet. I want to build a community of West Coast cubers that I can coordinate competitions with, build a friendly group of people I can actually see...
  6. Spencer131

Cubing is growing as a sport

There was a Reddit post on r/Cubers where they ask why cubing isn't growing very much. That inspired me to find out how much cubing actually is growing, if at all. 2023 has not finished yet, so those number could increase more. Here's the SQL queries I used on the wca database: SELECT...
  7. VincentCuber

Space City Summer 2023

I am going there!! 4 rounds of 3x3, 2 rounds of 4x4/skoib/OH, and 1 round of mega. There are still spots open if you want to register, the fee is 32 dollars.
  8. White KB

Possible Solutions to the Misscramble Epidemic

Misscrambles: They're a problem. You've probably heard of the recent world records and near-world record solves that were disqualified on a misscramble either during or after the competition. Often the solver is not able to attain a similar result again. There have been cases where the world...
  9. fes_77

fes_77 progression thread (practicing every WCA event)

Hi! After a while I'm finally making one of these, I will be practicing every WCA event (except BLD events 3x3 BLD and MBLD have a small chance) I just got my 5x5-7x7, square 1, and clock so I don't know how to do every puzzle (I just need 7x7 and square-1) nor do I have an ao5 for everything...
  10. fes_77

WR?

who thinks that we are going to get some wr's in Singapore championship, and if you do then for what event?
  11. the_chad

WCA banned him for 2 years!

Sukant Koul just got a 2 year ban for cheating by peeking under the blindfold. All of his blind solves since Indian Nationals 2019 were DNFed.o_Oo_O:mad:
  12. Samuel Baird

Growing the WCA - Compensatition of Organizers

WCA Forum post can be found here if you would like to add your thoughts where it matters the most :) In the current standings of the WCA, Organizers bear financial risk and volunteer hours of their time to organize and run competitions for the community and to expand the sport of Speedcubing...
  13. TheSpeedSkewber

Shift Competition focus to Saturdays, not Sundays

Hi. I am a Christian cuber who goes to competitions. The 'Main Day' of most competitions (at least where i am in the UK) seems to always be Sunday. As a church-goer, this means I, and other religious or church-going people cannot compete in events such as 3x3, and even worse - if i or someone...
  14. teboecubes

10 Things The WCA BANNED

15. Samuel Baird

Help the WCA fix competition registration!

reposting this here because I haven't seen it cross-posted here yet :) The WCA has a website design team assigned to fix the process of registering for competitions asking for feedback. Feedback form link: https://forms.gle/rp6rJ8KmHuxAMcY6A WCA forum post...
  16. sleepx

Favourite WCA Events (Post + Present)

What is everyone's favourite WCA events? Including both removed one and currently active ones. Mine is Skewb. -hotmilo
  17. S

#FTO for WCA Petition

Sign the petition here => https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fto-for-wca Please share with everyone so we can get this amazing event officially into the WCA
  18. Brady

7 Speedcubing rules you've never heard of

19. teboecubes

I Tried The FASTEST WCA 2x2 Scrambles (Inspired by Ram Thakkar's video)

20. FB Cubing

WCA events relay

Here is a video where I solve all of my WCA puzzles.