reconstruction

1. CoderGuru

Solve Reconstruction Feedback Area

I don’t think there’s a thread where more junior speedcubers can upload their reconstructions and get feedback from more senior cubers? Back when I averaged like 35 someone volunteered to look at a video of me cubing(I had no idea how to do a reconstruction) and sent me like 2 pages of feedback...
  2. fes_77

Reconstructions

Is there any website that I can reconstruct every WCA event in 3D mode? (cubedb.net only has 2x2-7x7, square-1 alpha.twizzle.net square-1 is 2D alg.cubing.net only 1x1-16x16)
  3. M

Easy scramble

SCRAMBLE: B2 R' U2 B2 D2 U2 R2 B2 R' F U F2 R2 B D F R2 U' B' z2 R' F R D' L' U L U' R U' R' U R U' R' L U' L' y' U2 R U' R' U R U' R' y R U' R' U R U' R' y U' R U' R' y L' U L U' L' U L U2 L' U L OLL 47 PLL Jb Good luck
  4. RedstoneTim

Nachbildung - Solve reconstruction tool

I made a tool called "Nachbildung" for reconstructing solves. If you've seen any of my reconstructions in the Reconstruction thread, that's how I made them. The program's primary goal is to automatically calculate statistics and create exports for different formats. I know that spreadsheets...
  5. T

New QWERTY to heise autohotkey script + 3x3 solve reconstruction in 1:33.42!

I started on this before I realized that Andy Klise and Lucas Garron had done it before, but I figured I could add a few extra features. I hope some of you will find this useful. This script allows you to type algorithms using your keyboard with the same controls as Ryan Heise's simulator...
  6. FastCubeMaster

9.25 PB single Reconstruction

This was an amazing solve, especially to be first sub 10 solve ever! Thanks for watching!
  7. cashis

[Unofficial] 12.05 PB Reconstruction [Help & Tips appreciated]

just bc I like reconstructing [12.05] U2 L B2 L B2 F2 R U2 L' D2 R D B' F' D' L2 U' B D2 B2 F2 generated with qqtimer x y2 L F2 u' R' u R' /cross L' U L/ 1st pair U' R' U R y L' U' L/ 2nd R' U' R U' R' U' R/ 3rd U F' U' F/ 4th (could have been preserved with rotation + sledge) R' M2 U' F' U F...
  8. Noahaha

How Reconstructions are Treated on the Forum

Does anyone even look at reconstructions? I know that Bresty likes to show off occasionally, but I've seen way too many times where people beg for reconstructions, when it doesn't even seem like they would be useful. Reconstructions are meant for learning. I have several proposals/ideas that...
  9. ThomasJE

Pyraminx Notation -> Rotations / Face Turns

Everyone who solves the Pyraminx knows the R, L, U and B for wide turns and r, l, u and b for the tips. But, many solves include rotations. If we ever get a version of alg.garron for pyraminx for reconstructions, how will we show rotations?. Some ideas suggested were to use oR to say a rotation...
  10. edd5190

Accomplishment Thread

A thread for accomplishments, hence the title, "Accomplishments Thread". Just post your accomplishments here. I decided to make an accomplishments thread because they have one in TwistyPuzzles and I think it would be nice to have one here too. I'll start: I've finally gotten around to...