help!

1. starcuber

QiYi Skewb Caps falling off

in my latest competition i made it to skewb second round and i got a DNF average reasons solve no 2 - messed up in l4c algs solve no 4 - my center cap fell off !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:( is there anyway to not make my qiyi skewb caps fall off
  2. Xenon

Eastsheen 2x2x2 Assembling Help?

( Not sure if this belongs here... but oh well. ) In anger I took my Eastsheen 2x2x2 apart because I don't know how to solve it... yet. I tried putting it back together and this job is near impossible for me. I've completed the bottom layer of the cube but I don't see how the top layer fits...
  3. PandaCuber

[Help Thread] Big Cube Discussion (5x5 / 6x6 / 7x7 / etc)

This thread is made to talk about Big Cubes.(4x4-5x5-6x6-7x7-8x8-etc.) There are threads for CFOP, Roux, and Petrus, so why not for Big Cubes? Big Cubes are a much more difficult puzzle and more access to information will be greatly appreciated by everyone. In this thread, you can ask...
  4. *LukeMayn*

The One-Answer Question Thread [closed]

Read before posting. Search before posting a question. The "search thread" tool in this thread can be used to see if someone already asked a similar question here. Depending on the question, you may also find answers on the Speedsolving Wiki, or in other threads. If you have questions about WCA...