cool

1. Cat On Clock (2021)

Cat On Clock (2021)

Because all the cool cats do clock.
  2. Jaysammey777

Cube Flourishing

Hey all! So Cube flourishing is something that has never really shown up anywhere as far as I know. I was just curious if anybody has any little tricks that just look outright cool to cubers and non cubers alike. If you want a good example of flourishing look up card flourishes. But some...
  3. R

FS: WHITE ShengShou 8x8 - $50

Very good condition ShengShou 8x8, comes with an extra set of stickers. Very rarely used. $50 covers the cube and priority shipping to the USA Thanks!
  4. uvafan

How to Get Faster using the ZZ Method

**I don't take full credit for this content. These are my edits to a draft that CubeRoots sent me.** This tutorial is meant to provide a guide for those who have never learned how to solve a cube to get to sub12 using the ZZ method. However, if you have already learned another method, you may...
  5. InfiniCuber

Giant Dayan Zhanchi

So, I was wondering, since Dayan made the regular Zhanchi, and then they made the mini Zhanchis, will they make GIANT Zhanchis? I know they probably won't, but think about that.... that would be amazing! Maybe this could help feet solving? :D What do you think? would this be cool? And if they...
  6. edd5190

Accomplishment Thread

A thread for accomplishments, hence the title, "Accomplishments Thread". Just post your accomplishments here. I decided to make an accomplishments thread because they have one in TwistyPuzzles and I think it would be nice to have one here too. I'll start: I've finally gotten around to...