comp

1. That_slow_guy

Anyone going to Area bay speedcubin 64 in atherton

Is anyone going to area bay speedcubing 64 in Atherton
  2. Arcanist

Showing up in the middle of a competition day.

This is just a quick question about competitions. If you have a two day competition, and you don't do events for the first half of day one, can you show up at 10:00 or 11:00 and still compete for the rest of the events on day 1? I'm pretty sure you can but I just wanted to check.
  3. Gecko777

The Battle of Lexington 2024 WCA Competition

This comp is right around the corner, Jan. 27, and reply if you are going and what events you are doing!
  4. TheSpeedSkewber

A Twist on the Norm 2023 | Started, still open for any late-comers

Hey there! This is my first forum comp. Once we have enough competitors i will reveal a start date. Events-- 3x3 OH - average, ao5 Megaminx - average, ao5 Clock - average, ao5 3x3 Feet - REMOVED - NOT ENOUGH COMPETITORS 4x4 OH - single, m03 2x2 OH - average, ao5 Clock Feet - REMOVED - NOT...
  5. cubenerd74

SS NxN autunm(REGISTERATIONS CLOSED)

This is an online competition focused on NxNs. There is a competitor limit of 30, and It will start on September 4th. Events: 2x2-7x7, side event 1, side event 2 About the side event: The side event exists so that the competition has some variety, and the number of events is an even...
  6. TheSpeedSkewber

@Ruffleduck is your SS Forum TPS Champion!

Hey there! This is a casual competition to see how has the "Fastest TPS" All it requires is a very short video of your best attempt at doing an F Perm, T Perm, and J Perm. (In any order) You can submit videos using YouTube, Streamable, or Vimeo (or any alternative) Here's an example...
  7. Davian

2X2X2 fmc!

Me and @VincentCuber are hosting a 2x2x2 FMC comp! this will be elimination format, we want 20 competitors, which will be split into 4 groups.
  8. TheSpeedSkewber

Yet Another 2x2 Test: Switching Mains a Week Before a Comp

I currently main the Moyu RS2M Evo. Its a great cube and i love it. I've always heard people say NOT to switch mains close to a comp, so ive decided to order a YJ MGC Elite 2x2, and i've timed the delivery to come on monday, just 5 days before the competition. We'll see how much my results...
  9. cubenerd74

3x3 elimination game-season 1

Welcome to the 3x3 elimination game! Here's how this competition will work. -There will be multiple rounds. -Each round will last a week, and at the end, the last-placed competitor gets eliminated. -I will post 12 scrambles at the start of each round, and the ranks are based on the Ao12 from the...
  10. TheSpeedSkewber

Shift Competition focus to Saturdays, not Sundays

Hi. I am a Christian cuber who goes to competitions. The 'Main Day' of most competitions (at least where i am in the UK) seems to always be Sunday. As a church-goer, this means I, and other religious or church-going people cannot compete in events such as 3x3, and even worse - if i or someone...
  11. F

NON-WCA Events Comp On Discord🔥(Pyramorphix, Fisher Cube, 2x2 Mirror Blocks, Rubik's Snake, Windmill Cube etc.)

Anyone interested to compete in a non-wca event tournament over on Discord? Events include (but are not limited to): -Pyramorphix -Fisher Cube -2x2 Mirror Blocks -Rubik's Snake -Windmill Cube Kindly leave a reply to this thread if this interests you^^, or simply hmu on Discord or Instagram at...
  12. memo_cubed

Online Beginner Comp! (3*3)

Online Cubing Competion BEGINNERS RULES NO CHEATING Beginners (50s - 1min+) Only enter one time Have fun! I will write you if you were 1st place, 2d place or 3d place. 3*3 comp sheet = https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScX3WCvZBupzUSBD-m6ybyETkF-si3ATBIomHVGhrW2TiQtSA/viewform?usp=sf_link
  13. Sub1Hour

Controlling Nerves - A Guide

Since Competitions are returning after over a year of nothing, I have decided to create this thread to assist in nerve control and mental toughness. Thankfully I have been able to gain a great understanding of this topic thanks to the experiences I have come across during my lifetime. There are...
  14. D

Pennsylvania Championship 2021 Goals

This thread will be for people competing at Pennsylvania Championship 2021. Post your goals, plans, whatever you like! If you haven't signed up, please do before it closes! I'd like to meet you all :D My goals for the events I signed up for (main goals are underlined): 3x3: Sub 9 avg, maybe...
  15. Jam88

Permutation League! Season 2 Cancelled. :(

Hey there guys, it's Jam88 again. So yesterday, watching some LaZer0MonKey, I had an idea. It was to make a "monkey league" but the qualification requirements are that you have to have a small cubing YT channel, not be really fast and have set NR/WR's. For more rules etc...
  16. teboecubes

My Solves From Cubing Online

17. Triangles_are_cubers

Weekly Clock Comp (Week 1)

Hello, this comp is for fellow clockers to compete, podium and/or win! To compete you will have to use an online timer or a stackmat and fill in ur times and averages in a google form. Here's the link to the form: https://forms.gle/sSfBkhh8KRQ8meYV7 .
  18. R

Pyraminx Race to sub-??

I mean there hasn't been a post on the last one in awhile, and I can get on like every week, so... let's go! Put what amount of seconds you want to reach, and once you pass that three weeks in a row, you pass, and you can try a different goal. Pretty self-explanatory. (I will also try to make a...
  19. Noahaha

CCFC Winter 2014 (2/1 in Norwalk, CT)

Hey guys! I'm hosting the second CCFC competition on 2/1/14. All information is here: http://union.cubingusa.com/ccfcwinter2014/index.php See you there!
  20. Coolster01

Speedcubing Competition Trainings!

Alright, so just for reference, click here (a sport stacking competition training, which finds your overall). I've been thinking about how sport stacking has competition trainings, while cubing has no direct preparation for competitions. It could surely add some fun to cubing if we had...