images

1. Cubingcubecuber

Side Event Image Generators

Does anybody know of a browser image generator for Square-1, Clock, Megaminx, Pyraminx, or Skewb? Basically like a visualcube for side events. I am hoping to make algsheets for them, and I need images. Alternatively, if you know of any other way to generate images for any of these events, I...
  2. C

Good letter pair images for these pairs?

I need good letter pair IMAGES for AV, AD, BJ, CQ, CX, DI, DN, EC, EH, GU The list of letter pairs on speedsolving wiki doesn't have good ones for all pairs.
  3. peterbone

[New] Simulator with customizable face images

I've updated my Rubix simulator to allow customised images on the faces. You can therefore use it as a super cube when images are used or a normal cube otherwise. Other additions include the ability to change the shape of the cubelets. It's not fully tested so if you find any bugs please tell...
  4. Kenneth

One-Answer Blindsolving Question Thread

Use this thread for short BLD questions. (I was looking for it but did not see one, if there is? please let me know and I merge). -------------------------- Well, my question, TuRBo, is it only a edge method or did anyone develop the same for corners? (I'm looking at it atm, this is...