speedcubes

1. PistolPete

Speedcube Assortment of 3x3's 4x4-7x7's Other WCA puzzles, Non-WCA puzzles ect.

Quit cubing a while ago. Trying to sell them to pay for a ski trip (Please share this post with others) I'm not sure exactly how much everything should sell for, so ideas for pricing would be appreciated. If you're interested, please offer something reasonable. Also could be a good investment...
  2. teboecubes

Speedcube Reviews THEN vs NOW (Skit) | #shorts

3. V

WTS - Big Pack of Cubes

Hello i just sold a big pack of cubes, allright. I Prefer to sell this as pack, but you can choose your own cubes to make your own pack but you have to pay the shipping, so pick a good amount to make it worth. It's 230€ in total, If you pick the full pack i give you a discount then would be...
  4. V

Diference between all YJ **long cubes (in images)

Hi, i hope this can help anyone to decide, as you can see in the photo i did a mix of other photos to see better the diference between them, even if its little, that changes the cube feel. I havent compared the corners because they are exactly the same in them. only the edges change. As you can...
  5. kprox1994

History of Speedcubes

Hello all, I have been away from the cubing world for a while now, and was really active between 2009-2012. During that time I remember seeing the speedcubes change quite a bit, going from Types A-F to the takeover of Dayan cubes. I have been wondering how many cubers today really know about...
  6. J

What are the top 5 3x3x3 cubes any decent speedcuber should have in his inventory?

Hi everyone, I got some spare $$ to spend :cool:and I would like to try new 3x3 speedcubes so.... As the title says, what are the top 5 (or more) 3x3x3 cubes any decent speedcuber should have? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
  7. Teencuber

FangShi Shuang Ren Review

So I am finally getting around to uploading this video. I really try to get the best quality out of my videos, but it is very hard to when all you have (I have to buy all my equipment) is the Ipod nano with the video camera. So don't give me B.S. about how bad the quality is, I already know...
  8. unchartedcubes

dayan gu hong, Is it the best?

I have a rubix's 3x3 a QJ 4x4 and V-cube 5x5 6x6 and 7x7.My 3x3 is as I said a Rubix's I have done but I want the best.I have done many things to this cube and it turn amazingly but its not the best.I have go ten a 17 second record with this cube but with the dayan gu hong I think I can do...
  9. convinsa

Speedcubing in Houston, Texas

so i live around the Houston area. and go to college in the Prairie view area. close to houston. i have been wanting to have cube meetings near where i live. it sure would be nice to see other cubers!
  10. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...