beginners method

1. teboecubes

Pyraminx Tutorial (NO ALGORITHMS) | How to solve the pyraminx with the Burton Method (Beginnners Method)

2. Skittleskp

nub game for people beyond beginners method!!!

So recently I was doing solves with beginners method to see how much I improved, in the process, I came up with a game. RULES: 1. Cross, Corners, Seccond Layer Edges, Yellow Cross, Yellow Face, Corners Only PLL, Edges Only PLL. 2. Only algs allowed are: (R U R' U') edge insertion...
  3. D

[Member Intro] Rookie: Looking for next step. Roux maybe?

Hi. I'm really new to cubing- for about 3 weeks. it started at work, when we got a new break room. Among other things, they brought in a Rubik's Cube. Someone sat down and solved it in about 10 minutes, and I got jealous. So I bought one, and learned how to solve it that Saturday. I promised...
  4. NickE

What is the 4X4 beginner method

If you can give me some links to tutorials the you find easiest to learn off that would be nice :D
  5. Quuador

[HELP] Speedcubing beginner: F2L and memorization problems

Hi all, My collection started in 2013 and has rapidly grown since (my collection can be found here). I mostly enjoy solving all kind of puzzles, but I really want to get into speedcubing as well. I already use the beginner's method for over three years and with it I can solve my Dayan Zanchi...
  6. CuberRiley

[Unofficial] 2x2 Ao5 9.55 (with a 4.73 single) all using beginners method!

Hi guys! Check out my new video, I got a 9.65 Ao5 on 2x2, but there's a twist; I only used beginners method I hope you like it! http://youtu.be/Jr_vnaKlF9Q
  7. WonderDrow

Rubik's Cube 3x3x3 One Page Beginners Guide (Layer By Layer)

This guide was created with those in mind that just obtained a Rubik's cube. I've tried to put a layer-by-layer solution on a single page. Like with most beginners guides it aims to present a minimum of algo's that are relatively easy to learn. rubik_cube_beginners_guide.pdf The F2L, LL-CECE...
  8. RMcDonald

3x3x3 Beginners Method

Hello everyone, After reading all your feedback and constructive criticism on my last video, I decided I wanted to remake and improve it. Here is the new and improved version of my Beginner's Method tutorial: eU3_WT7mOjc Same as before, if you have any feedback, please leave a comment on the...
  9. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...