dayan zhanchi

1. nalralz

My stickers are ruined!

My white Dayan Zhanchi that I got in June 2014 has had well over 5,000+ solves on it and well over 275,000+ turns on it and the stickers are all folding and chipped so bad that I think that it is no longer competition legal. I don't want to replace the stickers and I prefer Dayan. I have a Moyu...
  2. RMcDonald

[Video] Unboxing from Cubezz.com

Hello everyone, I recently got a package from Cubezz.com. Here is my unboxing video for that delivery. Please let me know which (if any) of the cubes featured in this video you would like to see me review. As always, if you have any suggestions or constructive criticism please let me know in...
  3. BadProP

[Help Thread] Is my cube / puzzle a dud?

Hi Everyone I recently bought my first brand new Dayan Zhanchi 3x3 from a supplier on E-Bay. When I received the cube within the first few seconds of play it popped. I re-assembled the cube and a few minutes later it popped again. After numerous pops I approached google, Youtube and the...
  4. thenerdycuber

[Review] 57mm Stickerless DaYan ZhanChi 3x3x3

This thread is for reviews of the 57mm Stickerless Dayan Zhanchi 3x3x3. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased...
  5. Madde532

Hello all cubers!

I come from sweden and i have been cubing in about six months. I started cubing in the end of the summer break and learned the LBL method which i found very boring after a month or two and decided to learn the Fridrich method. I use 2look oll and 1 look pll and average around 30 seconds, but i...
  6. I

What logo for the center cap is best?

I'm re-stickering my zhanchi and was wondering what logo should I use for the white center cap I have lubix logos cubesmith logos and a Dayan logo. The stickers are cubesmith it's lubed with lubix and obviously it's a Dayan zhanchi. What would be your guy's preference? Also if you prefer...
  7. Winston Yang

[Help thread] DaYan ZhanChi

Hi I recently received a Dayan Zhanchi and it is really good and I was wondering if your center caps are really loose like myns they are really loose
  8. kprox1994

[Help Thread] Lubrication Thread

I keep seeing all of these questions about lube. I think it would be good to keep lubrication questions all in one thread about where to buy and what lube to use for what cubes. Lube Types (Descriptions by Thrawst) Lubix is like UN Security Council resolutions: it's not a be all end all...
  9. Tall5001

[Review] DaYan ZhanChi 3x3x3 Prototype

This thread is for reviews of the DaYan Zhanchi 3x3x3 Prototype. You can vote in the poll above, but please only vote if you own this particular puzzle. When posting your review, please follow a template similar to this: Where the puzzle was purchased: When the puzzle was purchased: Thoughts...
  10. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...