modified

1. mns112

Modding service

Hey Im modding cubes and shipping them to anywhere in the world for USD $10 + Shipping. The mods will be done for all 3x3 cubes and SS or Moyu 4x4's. The mod will include lubrication, edge, corner mods (for 3x3's) and Konsta-Florian mods (for 4x4's) Spring swap, sticker changing will be done...
  2. mns112

Selling SS v5 and Dayan Zhanchi modded and lubed with extra precaution for feel

Hello, everyone I'm Selling some modded SS v5's white and blackand some Dayan Zhanchi's 57mm white, black and stickerless for USD16.99 + shipping In the request specify the feel(scratchy,sandy,smooth etc.) Please PM me for request for cubes Cubes are going to be lubed and tensioned...
  3. Lethalis1234

Selling Fully Modified V-Cube 6 (Adjustable Core + MMAP Mod!)

Hello everyone. I have a V-Cube 6, 100% modified that I'm wanting to sell. It's white, and it includes the MeMyselfandPi clicking mod that removes all clicking in the cube, but it does NOT have the pins inside. You will have to do them yourself, or the middle will come out of alignment. The...
  4. H

Wanted: 5x5 shengshou florian modded

Hey everyone! I am looking for a shengshou 5x5 florian modded. If anyone wants to sell one, PM me. If not, do anyone know were i can buy one? (Modded) I Can pay about 50 - 60 USD for it. The payment method is Visa or PayPal. Thanks in advance :) Herkis
  5. B

Selling Modified Wittwo(s)

Recently (about a month ago), I modified my wittwo by putting torpedos into it and doing a quick run over of the edges and corners. Everyone I have talked to likes it, and some people wanted it. I have decided to start selling them, and will sell them for 20-25 usd plus shipping. Each cube comes...
  6. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...
  7. *LukeMayn*

The One-Answer Question Thread [closed]

Read before posting. Search before posting a question. The "search thread" tool in this thread can be used to see if someone already asked a similar question here. Depending on the question, you may also find answers on the Speedsolving Wiki, or in other threads. If you have questions about WCA...