cubing

1. That_slow_guy

slow cubers

Is anyone else slow? Tell me
  2. LucasPlayz

Cleaning Cubes be like:

Whenever I try to clean my cube, a few days later, I drop it on my dusty floor, and the cube is dirty again. It’s always disgusting to take apart your cube only to see countless specks of dust, dirt, and the occasional hair. So, I never clean my cube. Not even once a year. And gradually, the...
  3. TheSpeedSkewber

Send your collection and how long you've been cubing!

Send your collection!
  4. F'prime

Working on a Cube Timer

Yo! I'm making a Cube Timer with the BBC microbit. If you have any ideas on what I should add, please reply below. Thanks.
  5. IMG_0200.jpeg

IMG_0200.jpeg

Man they really messed up my age 🤣
  6. VincentCuber

Texas Championships 2023 Announced!

https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/competitions/TexasChampionship2023
  7. moon

Panda’s Progression Thread // Road To Sub 25 (Comp In December)

Hello! I’m Panda, and this is my cubing progression thread. I currently average around 30 seconds, but I’m always trying to get better. So I thought I would make my own cubing progression to get tips, hold online comps, and most importantly share my progress. What I Currently Average On 3x3: 30...
  8. TheSpeedSkewber

[MEME] seriously when are we getting a new one

9. TheSpeedSkewber

Doing things with your hands, e.g: Cubing, increases hapiness!

A (not so recent study) concluded thar using your hands in activities changes your brain’s physiology and chemical response. Doing tasks with your fingers releases serotonin and endorphins and reduce your levels of cortisol, the “stress hormone”. Manual tasks can also improve your...
  10. TheSpeedSkewber

My attempt at finding out @ProStar 's age

First I started as any would. A lead. I looked on ProStar's profile and found his wca id. https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/persons/2020MAHO01 From here we know ProStar's name. Andrew According to Social Security Administration data, Andrew has been consistently popular, remaining in the...
  11. R

Skateboarding-Cuber needs your support!

What's up guys, I wanted to reach out to the speed solving community and see if I could get some help out with a non-speed solving related competition. I was selected to compete in Tony Hawk's Skatepark Hero Contest, to win a trip to San Diego to meet Tony and skate with him. If you could...
  12. White KB

The dumbest idea ever

I'm in Nebraska. (Cue Cyoubx's Friends users laughing at the inside joke.) But in all seriousness, I had this really cool (or, as suggested by the title, possibly really dumb) idea that I think will really help me improve, and FINALLY allow me to become the best cuber in Nebraska. (Currently...
  13. VincentCuber

Bilingual/language learning cubers?

I am very interested in learning languages. I right now am learning Spanish and my lifetime goal is to learn 4 languages. Any other people who are like me?
  14. VincentCuber

I will make you a speedcubing website

I can make you a speedcubing portfolio for the low price of free. PM me if you want a site. this is an example website that I made for my class: bit.ly/bullingtonmedia I can put anything on your website that is realistic, such as pb sheets, competition results, and algorithms. feel free to...
  15. F'prime

Ramadan Mubarak Everyone!

Ramadan is a holy month in the Islamic Hijri calendar. It is the month when the Quran was sent down to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). It's a month when we have to fast from dawn to sunset. Ramadan Mubarak to all the Muslims in this forum!
  16. VincentCuber

Cube Against Cancer Texas 2023

I would like to know if anyone is going to Cube Against Cancer 2023. Why? I don’t know. I am just wondering. Cube against Cancer has 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x5, 7x7, and OH. I know this is short but I’m just wondering who will be there. I will be there. Bye.
  17. FenTheGoat

What changes do modern speedcubes need.

We got stickerless cubes, rounded off corners, torpedos, magnets, good corner cutting, lots of customization options, corner to core magnets, and now maglev. What do you think a modern speedcubes could use to be better? I personally believe that a more intuitive customization mechanism is...
  18. TheSpeedSkewber

How much time a day do you devote to cubing?

How much time do you devote per day to cubing? For me, 0-30 mins on a weekday, but 2-5 hours on a weekend
  19. C

Competition Experiences Thread

Post any competition experiences you've had! I met cubehead in person in yopen 2022 Yooo I've also barely missed second round
  20. GAN Lover

In your opinion, what is the most negative thing that cubing has affected you?

In your opinion, what is the most negative thing that cubing has affected you? For example: I can’t just stop it.