solving

1. teboecubes

Solving A TRANSPARENT Rubik's Cube! | #shorts

2. GRVigo

CFOP Master, a Windows application to search a solve for a given scramble using the CFOP method

Hello. I'm a Rubik's cube fan and a hobbyist programmer. I've been working in a Windows application to search a solve for a given scramble using the CFOP method. To use it download this zip file, unpack it and double click over CFOP.exe. A 64-bit version of windows 7 or higher is required. You...
  3. teboecubes

I Solved All My Rubik’s Cubes! (81 Cubes)

4. Jedi

Cubing & School [Time Management]

Managing your activities Most users on this site are probably obsessed with solving their cubes.. Although with school starting, a lot of us need to start solving problems as well. When someone's addicted to an activity, it can be hard to manage your time successfully. I posted this thread...
  5. PixelWizard

Don't think too much

Hello I wrote a small post about solving focus. What do you think about it?
  6. Ultimate Cuber

Solving all 8 puzzles in my collection

Solving all 8 puzzles in my collection!
  7. Forca137

[Unofficial] Me solving 3 cubes while riding a bike

a video that i have done for a little contest for my local rubiks group :p
  8. Coolster01

[Unofficial] 42.79 3x3 With Feet Mean of 3 + 37.13 Single! Best on Cam!

This was AWESOME! Not PB though, I have 33.16 single and 40.xx mean of 3. I know feet is stupid; that's why I practice it!
  9. Coolster01

[Unofficial] Megaminx With Feet: 17:34.86!

http://youtu.be/rxDF44vTfOE I don't plan on EVER doing this again. I'm sooo relieved that I got this over with.
  10. Zamulacz

Wazzap! Oscar from Poland here.

Hi guys! I introduce myself- I'm Oscar, I'm 17 and I live in this awesome country (Poland ofc) where a speedcubing is on high level(I think). I solve Rubik's Cube from last summer holidays (July), but I'm interesting in speed solving from New Year (2013). So, my english sucks, I know :D I like...
  11. kelseymckenna

The Science of Mental Fitness

http://www.damninteresting.com/the-science-of-mental-fitness/#more-5038 At first glance, this doesn't seem like it has anything to do with cubing, but as you read further, you can see the link to cubing. In a nutshell, this article says that by merely 'thinking' about an activity (such as...
  12. J

7x7x7 Moral Dilemma

Okay, to start off, I am a brand new cuber (1 maybe 2 months). I just got a V Cube 7 and i can't solve (I am TERRIBLE). So i just want some advise on wether or not i should look up how to solve it. P.S. I already have a 3x3 and a 2x2
  13. M

[Unofficial] My new PB: 7.63s Rubik's Cube solving (!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKaqUoCFPR8&feature=feedlik Watch My new Rubik's Cube solving video. 7.63s (PB) Please give me some :tu Thanks!
  14. D

[Unofficial] Multitasking: Juggling two balls while solving a cube (Untimed, but around 1:30)

About a year ago, I used to juggle on the streets for money, and after a while I decided to solve a cube while doing it to get some extra spectators. After I lost two of my balls (You wouldn't want to hear that in any other context) and I got a real job, I kind of stopped doing it. Well, a...
  15. F

[Unofficial] 3x3 Avg of 5: 13.92 + 1:33.84 5x5 Single

Standard avg. Good solve. Tips? ;)
  16. 300SpartanX

Rubik's Cube Solving Clones - After Effects

I race myself in a cube solve. The cube is a dayan guhong, and the solves itself kinda sucked, because i mess up in front of a camera. The effect I used was pretty simple, I just got the two videos, layered them, then masked out myself in the second one. here it is, please comment:
  17. IamWEB

Solving Lounge at tinychat - Chat Discussion

tinychat Solving Lounge THE CHAT http://www.tinychat.com/solvinglounge ***EMBEDDING: I'm not sure how to get the chat embedded here. If I can't get it to work, just click the link above.*** ^Pending Schedule. The rest of the original post: Sticky?
  18. Stefan

The "I quit / pause / return / change / etc." thread

I noticed sometimes people announce that they're quitting or taking a break or are back or intend to change or something like that. Last time I said I might create a common thread for that, so here it is. Please no hate if someone posts his own thread instead of in here, this thread is just an...
  19. pcwiz

[Help Thread] How to Get Faster using the Fridrich / CFOP Method

PDF Version of this Guide - March 23, 2013 Welcome! This thread will be a guide to help you get faster at solving the Rubik’s Cube using the popular Fridrich/CFOP method. Please read this thread and do some forum searching prior to asking questions about becoming faster. First off, the...