best speedcube

1. GAN 356 X

3x3 My review of the Gan 356 X: Is it worth the money?

Gan is well known for its top of the line cubes that are endorsed by top cubers including Feliks Zemdegs, Max Park, and many others. As of today, they are renowned for their for their unique and groundbreaking innovations, such as their GES nut and GMS systems. Their most recent cube, the Gan...
  2. AmazingCuber

What's the Best 3x3 Speedcube for You? -- Comparison of Major Speedcubes [video]

In the flood of the many speedcubes available, it's easy to lose overview. In this video, I compare 7 major speedcubes to find out which one is the best for you, if you're a beginner, intermediate, or advanced speedcuber. I hope I can help you get a general recommendation to the most asked...
  3. T

Some questions about preferences of cubes

Hello everyone I have some questions about your preferences! 1. What is the best 2x2 speedcube? 2. What is the best 4x4 speedcube? I have a shengshou 4x4 but when I solve the cube, he has lots of blocks! (and I don't like him realllllllly!) 3. What is the best 5x5 speedcube? 4. What is...
  4. H

What's your 3x3 average/best time?

My best is 00:53:62 and average of 5 is around 01:10.93. Is this good or bad? I've been cubing for about 2 months
  5. unchartedcubes

dayan gu hong, Is it the best?

I have a rubix's 3x3 a QJ 4x4 and V-cube 5x5 6x6 and 7x7.My 3x3 is as I said a Rubix's I have done but I want the best.I have done many things to this cube and it turn amazingly but its not the best.I have go ten a 17 second record with this cube but with the dayan gu hong I think I can do...
  6. D

[Help Thread] "What cube should I get?" The Puzzle Choice Thread

Edit: Please find the latest suggestions in this thread here. Ok, so I am really sick of people asking what kind of cubes should they get. It seems that I have started the "The XXX Thread" wave at this forum, although some of the threads are pretty useful, the invarible title really annoys me...