5x5

1. Skewby_Doo

What is the best 5x5?

I am getting into 5x5(Progress updates later today), and am looking to upgrade to something better than the YJ YuChuang soon. Which one do you think is the best? I am planning to do more research also, just getting a good idea.
  2. Fukuoka Kengo James

[NR] [Hong Kong NR] Ivan Li 37.78 5x5 Single, WR6

Ivan Li from Hong Kong just got a sub Feliks 5x5 NR single of 37.78, which place him 6th in the world.
  3. VincentCuber

[AsR] Seung Hyuk Nahm 39.67 5x5 Average

Congrats to Seung on sub-40 5x5 average! Sadly no video yet.
  4. Fukuoka Kengo James

Best 5x5 2022

What's the best 5x5 in 2022?
  5. joshisbored

joshisboreds progression thread (sub 20 3x3. 10/57 oll)

im realllly close, getting times like 33 seconds and 31 seconds is my pb. im around 45 seconds on avg but i want that to drop the 30 mark
  6. cuberswoop

Cuberly Monthly Bracket Challenge

This will be a Cubing Bracket Competition. There is no limit to competitors, but there must be at least 4 people participating in 1 event. You will sign up at the link at the bottom of the page. The scrambles will be posted in an email to you, as well as a form for you to enter your times in...
  7. 5x5 solved in 5:48.67 (2019)

5x5 solved in 5:48.67 (2019)

I can solve 6x6 faster than this now, but it was a PB at the time. Also, one of the rare few images that remain of my ShengShou original 5x5 while solved.
  8. C

[Help Thread] Solving 5x5 LBL using commutators, how would I figure out what commutator to use?

Hi, I’m back after a very long hiatus from the forum. I’m thinking of posting pictures of my cube collection So, I’m very familiar with the reduction method, it’s my default for 4x4 and up. But I thought of solving my 5x5, which turns much more smoothly than my smaller cubes, using a LBL(layer...
  9. Close-up of a 5x5 (2018)

Close-up of a 5x5 (2018)

A close up picture of my [scrambled] ShengShou original 5x5.
  10. Waffles

Poll: Your main 5x5

Inspired by the Poll: What is your main 2x2 thread Kinda interested what the community has to say about this, but personally there’s no way I’d give up the YJ MGC, and yes, I have nothing to compare it too, but it’s really amazing IMO. Will add more cubes gradually if you post ones I’ve forgotten.
  11. Waffles

What 5x5 method do you use?

I’m kind of interested. I personally use the Yau method.
  12. JustAnotherCuber

Yuxin Cloud 5x5 Corner Piece Damaged

So my Yuxin Cloud 5x5 has some colour discrepancies on the blue-white-orange corner (as shown in the picture below). I've had it for a while so I'm guessing it was caused by a drop or multiple drops. I'm just wondering if this cube is still WCA legal (because the piece is different from all the...
  13. Existential Shrimp

EASY 5x5 Patterns! | Tutorial

In today's video I show some extremely easy 5x5 patterns. If you need help with a certain pattern then comment down below and I will try to help! Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_ui... Discord: https://discord.gg/cYwCteZ 1st Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCRd5...
  14. C

Improving in 5x5 | Weekly Progress Tracking | Yuxin Cloud

15. teboecubes

5x5 Redux Walkthrough Solves (sub-2:30)

16. Sub1Hour

Race to sub x on 2-7 relay

Race thread for 2-7, nothin more, nothin less.
  17. Galva101

[Help Thread] 5x5 Ghost Cube - Layer by Layer Method for Centers

I have built a 5x5 Ghost Cube using Joachim Solborg's 3D Printable Extensions. I am however a bit lost when it comes to solving it, I have the following question: Is there a way to solve a 5x5 Supercube's Front, Left, Right and Back centers layer by layer? As you can see in the picture, these...
  18. GAN 356 X

[OcR] Feliks Zemdegs 42.09 5x5 OcR average

Nice job Feliks! He certainly doesn't stop!
  19. brododragon

The Ultimate Review

Random note: I accidentally deleted this halfway through and have had to rewrite it :D. Thanks to @WarriorCatCuber for inspiring this. Here's the post. [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER] [/SPOILER]...
  20. Zain_A24

[Review] Yuxin Huanglong 5x5M - Opinions, Thoughts

Yuxin Huanglong 5x5M – My Honest Opinions… Sections: Review of Store – KewbzUK Review of Cube – Yuxin Huanglong 5x5M OOTB Lube + Tension Break-in Performance Analysis Final Thoughts Review of Store General Info Name: KewbzUK Link: https://www.kewbz.co.uk/ I got this cube from KewbzUK since I...