times

1. A

[Help Thread] Speed Drop

A few days again I was timing and I was getting all low 20 secs and today I have started timing and keep getting low 20 secs and low 30 secs. Any ideas on how to stay at one speed range? (ON 3X3)
  2. PixelWizard

Times 2 Graph

Hey everyone I'm currently working on a small project! You can find it here: Times 2 Stats It converts times (which you can import from qqtimer or another timer) to different sorts of graphs (based on choice) and stats. Maybe I'll later convert this project to Times 2 Stats where you can also...
  3. Filipe Teixeira

qqtimer modification to export times in JSON format

I made a little modification on qqtimer to allow the user to export the session times in JSON format. It also allows a comment for the session. (like: "started using moyu weilong" or "color neutral") It spits the output in this format: ["21/05/2014","brushing...
  4. Readingrocks88

WR Holders Game

How well do you know your WR holders? Check out this game I made: http://www.sporcle.com/games/Readingrocks88/wca-world-records It's also in my signature. Hope you like it! :)
  5. Noahaha

BLD Splits

Post your average splits for the BLD events you do as well as your average total time for a good solve. Maybe we can learn something. NOTE: Your splits don't have to add up to your average since a lot of random stuff happens during BLD :/ I'll go first: 3BLD Total: 40 Memo: 13 (I've gotten a...
  6. D

MacCubeTime data to Excel?

Hello there. I've lurked these boards for a while, this is my first post. I'm trying to export my time data from MacCubeTime to excel. I'd like to be able to make charts showing my progress, averages, etc. I was able to find the data file and convert it to an XML plist. I'm not a...
  7. Hunter

Where is the cubing community at? (Version 2)

Due to popular demand, I made a few changes. Just like last time, click the box of where you are at with 3x3. :)
  8. C

Time proportions when solving 4x4

I saw there was a 3x3 version of this thread but I didn't thing asking there was appropriate. Also I was gonna ask in the one answer thread but wanted more answers from people. So I just began using Yau to solve the 4x4 and am significantly worse at it as suppose to straight redux...
  9. Goso

How many times have you solved the cube?

The other day I was wondering how many times have I ever solve the cube. Although I only have been cubing for a few months I have probably have solve the cube many times. (Idk 1000-2000 range) :p. I would like to know what others more advanced cuber's range is.
  10. A

Best official times per method

Hi, Just out of curiosity, does anyone know what are the best official times done with methods other than Fridrich/CFOP ? For example, what is the official best single/average using Petrus, ZZ, Roux, Heise, HTA, Sandwich, LCBM, ... ? Thx, Adragast
  11. S

Ratios Thread

Compare two or more times. for example OH and 2H, pb single, average of 5 and average of 12, 2x2 and 3x3, etc. Maybe we can compare which events we are better in. for example is your 3x3 bld or 5x5 time better? and by how much? There is already a thread on 2H to OH. I will start: 3x3...
  12. cubersmith

Cubing schedule

So i was talking to another cuber and he has a schedule of what events he does on each day and how many solves he does, i was just wondering if there is any other cubers that do this, since i am considering it.
  13. Dane man

The Solve time scoring rules.

I understand that averages exclude the Best and Worst times then mean the remaining 10 or 3 etc. But what if you have more than one DNF. How are those counted (In WCA competitions)? Also with standard deviation. Do you exclude the best and worst? How are DNF's counted? Is standard deviation...
  14. XXGeneration

[Help Thread] Improving Consistency Discussion

I started cubing last summer during China. I quickly dropped to a 30 second average by last December through practice, and after learning OLL and getting much practice, I got to around a 20 second average. Since last December, I've been stuck at the same time. :( Usually in an AO5 that I...
  15. Hadley4000

[Discussion Thread] Music and cubing

Everone has music that puts them in "The zone." What music works best for you when cubing? For me, the John Butler Trio and Dave Matthews Band get me in the zone for cubing.
  16. D

[Help Thread] F2L Discussion and Help

I have not been practicing Fridrich F2L more than a few weeks. I wrote these personal notes for helping myself out getting better. if you have any thoughts feel free to post them. my biggest problem is to spot the two pieces (looking ahead). putting them together is really intuitiv when you...