perm

1. PetrusQuber

List of PLL algs for 2/1 Look PLL

There are a lot of algs out there, some of which do the same thing. I have grouped all the algs I use for people looking for efficient perms. I had to do this the hard way, looking through random pages for the fastest moves to make. Here they are: Corner swap: R U R' F' R U R' U' R' F R2 U' R'...
  2. Ágoston Török

H perm avg5: 0.84

I'm sure many of u can do way better, but I'm quite happy with this. :) What is the fastest avg u guys can achieve?
  3. S

The "Request an Alg" Thread

So, I'm working on another lolmethod. If someone can help me with alg-finding, that would be awesome; others can now and later use this thread to request help with alg-generation/finding for odd systems that they're working on. What I need is this: The flipped edge ELS cases with each 6 CPLL...
  4. Cride5

Wiki Discussion Thread

Since there's been a lot of activity on the Speedsolving Wiki recently, I thought it might be an idea to start a thread specifically for discussing questions/issues/edits to the Wiki. For discussions relating to particular pages it is also possible to use the 'discussion' tab to start an...
  5. *LukeMayn*

The One-Answer Question Thread [closed]

Read before posting. Search before posting a question. The "search thread" tool in this thread can be used to see if someone already asked a similar question here. Depending on the question, you may also find answers on the Speedsolving Wiki, or in other threads. If you have questions about WCA...