magic

1. TheSpeedSkewber

[Help Thread] Finding a mass produced Master Magic?

I've had a look online and even at some very old cube stores, and none of then stock master magic or have shut down entirely. The only one i can find is listed on eBay for around £50 which i don't want to pay for a cube i wont be using that often at all. Are there any companies that still...
  2. teboecubes

Tiny Rubik's Cube Magic! | #shorts

3. PerfectSledge

[Help Thread] Mgc 2x2M vs Little Magic 2x2M

Which one should be better to start off with? Mgc 2x2 M or the Yuxin Little Magic 2x2 M This would be my first 2x2 and my first magnetic puzzle. Put down your thoughts they will really help me choosing a better one. I already average SUB 25 on 3x3.
  4. molarmanful

My Magic Black Box Rubik's Cube Scrambler (lolvideo)

Project Black Box: Instant Scramblers (lolvideo series) New developments that will revolutionize scrambling forever! All packed in a nice black box. V1: V2: Any suggestions for improving the scrambler will be greatly appreciated! I plan on adding more puzzle scrambles and a way to output...
  5. SpeedCubeReview

Cube magic

I Am trying to figure out how he did this. Any thoughts?
  6. A

Magic Madness Competition

Done
  7. MaikeruKonare

Twisty Puzzle Magic Tricks

By posting this I hope to trigger your imaginations, come up with some cool magic trick ideas! Here is my magic trick with my 4x4x4 cube. http://youtu.be/O48YEzUiDrE Let me know what you think, and post your own!
  8. Iggy

[Unofficial] 1.96 Master Magic Single

Been getting solves like this a lot lately. My PB is 1.86. Now I just have to do this at a competition before next year...
  9. Iggy

[Unofficial] 2.60 Master Magic Average

2.50, 2.52, (3.25), 2.78, (2.21) = 2.60 Subbed both NRs.
  10. Iggy

[Official] Master Magic Average - 3.15 + 2.59 Single

3.41, 2.75, 2.83, 3.22, 7.22 = 3.15 Still no NR. Average sucked, single was okay. Done at Taylor's Cube Open 2012.
  11. N

[Unofficial] Dynamo and the Rubik's cube (Magic trick)

Scramble: White on U and Green on F B2 L2 R B2 D2 L R' F' D B' F' L D U' R B2 L R' Solve: :p
  12. brandbest1

[Unofficial] Rubik's Magic Average of 5: 0.88

13. Ágoston Török

[Unofficial] Rubik's Magic NR (0.80 2x in a row) with slowmo (2010)

This is the Hungarian National Record made in 2010 by Bodor Bálint (Rubik's Magic). It still hasn't been beaten! This is an old video, but I reedited it with slow motion.
  14. M

[Unofficial] Ishmam Mirza - 2.13 Master Magic solve

It's not even that good, but getting sub-2.10 in front of camera is so hard -__-
  15. brandbest1

[Unofficial] Rubik's Magic Average of 5: 0.97

I better not see any comments about how I stopped the timer.
  16. Iggy

[Unofficial] Magic Average of 5 - 1.83

1.76, 1.79, (1.73), 1.89, (1.99) That's my average.
  17. brandbest1

[Official] SJC Winter 2012 Magic Solves

18. antoineccantin

[Unofficial] Antoine Cantin: Master Magic 2.07 single + other good times

19. MovingOnUp

Is 3x3x3cube.com real/trusted?

I was looking to buy a master magic and found this: http://www.3x3x3cube.com/rainbow-12panel-rubiks-master-magic-5-ring-puzzle-toy_p140.html My first question is, Do you think it would be safe to buy this? It seems to cheap to be able to not be a scam. Everywhere else they are like 10$...
  20. antoineccantin

Race to sub 2.5 Master Magic

So as the title says, this is a race to sub 2.5 Master Magic. And yes, I know about this thread. I will try to update this every week, unless only 1 person participated (than I wait till 2 people have). Do 12 solves and have fun!